Introduction

When Shoyo entered Karasuno, he thought he will have a great team cause during his middle school, he didn't have any team and just asked his friends to help him. As he joined, he didn't show all his potential as he grew up with siblings that knew how to play volleyball very well and they taught him when he was still young.

During interhighs, the team lost against Seijoh and Shoyo tried to cheer them up and they showed him fake smiles and laughs with him but behind those facades are their true colors.

They're having their usual practice preparing for the spring qualifiers, when Shoyo went to the gym only to hear them talking about him. They're saying things about what they truly feel and that they really want him out of the team. Shoyo secretly took a video of everything and listened more before he went home and didn't show up at their practice.

Once home, he told his brothers and they let him do what he wants. He still enters Karasuno for his classes but he stopped showing up to their practice. He just concentrated on his studies and Kei saw it so he wondered what happened cause he wasn't at the gym that time when they talked about Shoyo.

During lunch, Kei approached Shoyo at the rooftop and he looked at him. Kei asked what's going on so Shoyo let him watch the video he took and Kei was surprised of what he watched. He then decided to stop playing as well cause he heard them talking that he wasn't fit enough to play volleyball.

Kei found out about Shoyo's youtube channel and watched the videos. He even saw Rain, Rintarou, Eita and Shinsuke singing with him so he suggested that they should form a group and sing live but Shoyo just smiled at him.

.

.

Meanwhile at Hyogo

Ever since Inarizaki has new a manager and member, Rain, Rintarou and Shinsuke are being ignored or that the team will talk about them making sure that they can hear it. The new manager even made rumors about Rain that ticked off Rintarou but Shinsuke and Rain made sure that he will not do anything. So they just decided to go to their coach's office and give him their resignation that made him wonder what happened so he decided to check and heard the team talking about them.

Their coach just sighed and didn't ask for them to come back so he let them do what they want. Shin, Rin and Rain just record songs with Shoyo and Eita that they post on their channels. They don't even care about what the other people say as long as they have people that liked to watch and listen to them. They even saw a comment requesting for them to go live and gave their group a name that they liked and started to use it.

.

.

On the other hand, Eita, a third year student at Shiratorizawa, became a substitute setter. He's fine with it but what he can't accept, he was easily replaced just because someone can sync with Ushijima that they put him aside. Eita also doesn't show emotions unless they're his friends or family.

Eita then met Shoyo and the others that he became friends with them so easily. When they asked him to sing with them, he joined cause it's his other passion. Eita was happy singing with them and even ignored the volleyball club and concentrated on his studies.

.

.

With what happened with them, they continued to sing and post it on their accounts. They even do live stream whenever they have time. Until Keiji asked them if they could sing at a cafe where he works at every weekend. They kinda hesitated but still showed up and performed. People recognized them and was glad to hear them sing live.

Ever since then, the group started singing at small crowds every weekend while they still focus on their studies. They didn't even associate themselves with the volleyball team anymore even though sometimes they wanted to play. But Hajime, Kiyomi, Keiji, Kei and Kenma play with them whenever they have time and supported them on what they wanted to do.

Their former team even wondered where they are but they just shrugged it off thinking that it was better if they're not part of the team. When nationals started, the group went to watch live to support their friends and they saw how much their former team had such a big ego but were put in their places when they faced the others.

With Rain's help, their friends won against their former team with a big gap on the scores until they faced their friends team and it was a close match. They went to meet them at the entrance after the awards ceremony and congratulated them. Their friends even thanked Rain for giving them pointers on how they could play effectively.

Though they're disappointed that they didn't get to play with them especially Shoyo cause they saw his skills that he didn't show his team. But they were really glad, Rain helped them to be better players.

They were about to leave the venue, when their former team saw them but they just ignored them and immediately left and didn't talk to them.

.

.

2 years passed, Rain and Shoyo finally graduated high school and entered the same college with their friends and siblings. They still continued to post songs on their account so when they regrouped, Keiji signed them up on a competition and someone was interested in them.

Will they finally reach their dreams?

Will that person help them achieve it?