Part 3

After their first official concert, they meet with Alex again the next week and started recording their new songs and on their free time they do their activities and assignments for school. If they have something to pass face-to-face, Kenma, Hajime and Kiyomi were the ones who's giving it to their professor cause the group can't just show up in public without being careful.

Alex was so amazed cause they can do their classes while recording their songs and doing some workshops. They even modelled for their new album and Alex scheduled them for an autograph signing and picture taking with their fans.

Meanwhile, their former team started listening to their songs still not recognizing theulir voices but enjoying their music and everytime they search for the group, all they can see are blurred pictures or no pictures at all. That's because Kuroo told Kenma about them and he's trying his best to not show the group's face so once they attend a concert, they'll be surprised.

.

.

Aces and Kings are preparing for their next concert, Kei chose their outfit while Rain did their makeup for their stage names. A heart for Shoyo below his left eye, a clover for Rain, a spade for Rin and K for Shin and Eita below their left eye.

Keiji's with them at the backstage waiting for Alex to call them before they go out the stage.

"I just received a message from the others, they're here at the venue and front row. While your former team didn't show up cause they didn't told them, I guess," Keiji suddenly said after he received a text.

"I don't care if they come or not as long as our fans will enjoy then that's fine with me," Rain said.

"Rain's right," Rin agreed.

Keiji smiled at them then said, "Take a deep breath cause Alex-san's about to call you."

Meanwhile, Alex finally went on stage and the crowd cheered.

"Good evening everyone, looks like there's more people tonight than last time. So let's not keep you waiting. Please welcome, Aces and Kings!!" Alex welcomed.

The crowd cheered that made their friends look around.

"What a tough crowd," Osamu said.

"This is their second concert and last concert's audience were doubled," Akira said.

Aces and Kings finally stepped on stage waving their hands while smiling.

"Good evening everyone, how are you tonight?!" Rain asked.

"We're good Clover-sama!!!" The crowd answered.

"That's great to hear so let's get this show started!!" Rain hyped up so the crowd cheered again.

(River by Bishop Briggs)

Rain and Sho: 🎵Like a river, like a river sh- (repeat)

Aces and Kings: 🎵Like a river, like a river
Shut your mouth and run me like a river

Rain: 🎵How do you fall in love?
Harder than a bullet could hit you
How do you fall apart?
Faster than a hairpin trigger

When their friends heard the start of the song they looked at each other then at the group on the stage.

"Are they gonna dance?" Kuroo asked.

"Maybe," Bokuto answered.

"Looks like the workshop is for this song," Kenma guessed.