Finale

The squad were hanging out at their garden when they heard the doorbell so Hajime stood up and opened it. He was surprised to see the people they least expect to find them behind the door.

"What are you doing here?" Hajime asked.

"We came to apologize," Yamaguchi answered.

Hajime saw that they all look like zombies and chose the people he find sincere enough to apologize while the others were left behind.

"Why don't you let us in?" Lia asked.

"Cause you're not here to really apologize but to blame them," Hajime answered, with a stern voice.

"I-," Lia started but got interrupted.

"Stop it, he's right. We didn't come here to really apologize," Dave interrupted.

"Cause it is her fault!!" Lia exclaimed.

Rain suddenly show up then spoke, "How come it's my fault when I don't even know what happened to you?" She asked, coldly.

"I-" Lia started but got interrupted again.

"Enough, let's just go," Dave interrupted.

"Fine," Lia said then left with Dave following behind her.

"Who are they?" Tanaka finally asked.

"Not for you to worry about," Rain answered then looked at them properly.

"So what brought you here?" Rain added.

"We came to apologize," Yamaguchi answered.

"Yea," Kageyama confirmed.

"Follow us then," Rain said as she started to go inside.

Hajime and the others followed her to the garden and when they saw Shoyo, they immediately kneel in front of him and asked for forgiveness.

"I am fine with you guys bowing but kneeling on the ground, don't you think it's too much?" Shoyo said.

"Cause we know we made a grave mistake, Shoyo" Noya exclaimed.

Shoyo sighed then said, "As what I told the others, I don't accept your apology right away but I do appreciate it. I can be civil with you but I don't think the friendship I showed you will return."

"We understand Shoyo. We're the ones at fault, after all." Daichi said.

"Then stand up and I'll just see you around," Shoyo said with a small smile.

"Yea, we'll see you around" Tanaka said.

"Bye Shoyo," Yamaguchi said.

"And congrats, btw" Kageyama added.

"Thank you. Have a safe trip," Shoyo told them.

"We will, thanks" they all said.

They finally left and Shoyo saw how they sigh in relief like something was finally off their shoulders that made him smile.

"What's with the smile?" Shin asked.

"They feel light," Shoyo answered.

"I wonder, when will the b**** learn," Rain wondered.

"I guess, never" Rin said.

"As long as she will leave you alone," Eita said.

"Then we'll let her be," Keiji added.

Rain only smiled at them so they smiled back at her and they continued to enjoy their day.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been years, Aces and Kings finally retired and settled down with their lifetime partners. Shinsuke proposed during their last concert and the crowd was so happy for them while Eita proposed to Keiji and Rain when she got the bouquet that Shoyo tossed after his wedding even though she's only sitting at their table that time.

🤍

KitaSunaHina have been living a happy life with each other and they were surprised when Shoyo got pregnant. So he told them that he have a reproductive system of a girl even though he's a guy  which is a rare case. He was scared that they will leave him that time but was surprised when they engulfed him in hug. Shoyo then gave birth to twins, both boys, that looks exactly like his husbands and they were thankful to have angels like them.

🤍

SemiAkaRain have 3 kids, one girl and 2 boys, that looks exactly like them. They live right in front of the Kita Family cause Rin doesn't want to be away from his sister. So Eita decided to build their house right in front of the Kita's to make him feel at ease. Keiji and Rain didn't complain cause their children will be closer with each other as they grew up together.

🤍

IwaKen got married also and they decided to live 2 blocks away from the Kita and Semi families. They chose to adopt cats and visit Rain and Shoyo whenever they have time.

🤍

Kei went abroad thinking that he wouldn't find his soulmate but he end up to be in a relationship with Akira when they bumped each other at a restaurant in US. They took their relationship slow until they got married after 2 years of dating as they already know each other and that they felt home with each other.

🤍

The Miya twins also found their lifetime partners. ShiraAtsu were oblivious of their feelings at first until Rain and Shoyo set them up on a date until they continued to see each other and got married. While Osamu got married with Kiyomi who he thought wouldn't like him but he was surprised when he asked him on a date and got married after 3 years of dating.

🤍

Alex was still single but he's so happy on how the squad's life turned out. Alex treated them like his children that's why when someone trashed talk about them, he made sure that they will pay.

🤍

Meanwhile with Lia, they haven't heard anything from her. She just went off the radar, vanishing into thin air. While the others also got a job and settled down, living the time of their life.

.

.

.

.

.

Shoyo and Rin might not have achieved to be professional volleyball players but they were in bliss when they're singing with Shin, Rain and Eita, as their career bloomed. They were nervous that people might not like them but they got the opposite of it and they were thankful.

Everytime they look at their past, they just smile and being thankful of what happened cause without those people who wanted to put them down, they wouldn't have achieved their dreams and the life they finally have.

The End