I miss you

Billie heard her phone ringing but she really didn't know where it was at this moment.
She jumped off of her bed and shook the blankets, hoping her phone would fall out somewhere. But it didn't.
"Shit." She murmured while tossing her pillows off of the bed into a sloppy pile on the floor.
Finally she found it.

Hello?
Y/n baby it's 3:40 in the morning. Why are you awake?

I can't sleep.
I miss you so much.

Do you now?
Im on my way.

Billie hung up the phone and rushed to put pants on. After flipping through her closet multiple times in a row she finally found a pair and raced to her car.
Once she arrived she knocked on Y/n's window and giggled a bit once she realized she had startled her.
"Billie!" She squealed as quietly as possible.
"Hi sweet pea. I know your parents are home. I'll be gone by lunchtime." She smiled, climbing into the window. She grasped Y/n's waist and pressed her lips against hers.
"Come. It's late. You need sleep pretty girl." Billie grabbed her by her hand and sat on the bed. She waited for Y/n to get comfortable before she laid beside her, guiding her head onto her chest where she played with her hair.
"I missed this Bil." She smiled, looking up at Billie.
"Yeah? I know you did."