Sweethearts

Billie placed a heart shaped sweet-tarts candy on her girlfriends tongue.
Today is a good day, they hadn't been arguing or ignoring each other. Its just different today.
Y/n leaned in for a kiss with the candy still her in her mouth, using her tongue to push the candy into Billie's mouth.
"Doofus." Billie chuckled.
"I love you Bil."
"I love you too Y/n." Billie's hand caressed her girlfriends cheek as she kissed her once more.

But it wasn't real. It was all a dream. A horrible hoax.
Y/n killed herself last year, while Billie was on tour.
All Billie remembered from that night was sitting beside the girls lifeless body in the hospital, begging the lord for another chance to make this relationship work.
Billie hasn't been on tour since. Instead she'd been hiding out in France, hoping nobody will ever ask her why she'd never travel the world and live her career down.
Today she was flying back home to visit the girls grave.
She hadn't visited the grave since the funeral. Last September.
As soon as Billie stepped off the plane she covered her face and went into a local flower shop to grab a bouquet of orchids. That was Y/n's cats name. Orchid.
The cat seemed to of died of a broken heart after Y/n's death.
Billie walked the cold empty streets and made her way into the cemetery, quietly yet quickly walking through the aisles of dead people.
She stopped right when she saw Y/n's headstone.
She placed the flowers there and sat crisscrossed in the dirt.

"Hey Y/n. I brought you some orchids. I remembered how your eyes lit up when I'd bring them to you after work. I miss that. I miss your beautiful green eyes and the cheesy ass smile you'd do when you'd want something. I can't seem to remember the bad parts of our relationship, all I remember is the times I made you smile. There wasn't very many memories of that but I just want you to know how lucky I was to have you, even if I didn't make you as happy as you'd like. That's why I'm going to join you tonight. Nobody will notice anyways, it'll just be me and you in the afterlife, and nothing could tear us apart then. I love you."