Ophelias View

As a princess you're not supposed to run away from princes, but to my apologies, he's not a charming prince, more one, you'd rather stay away from. 

It's not that I'm completely freaking out, I'm just scared. I'm scared, 

I'm scared of love.

All my life along the only love story I was able to appraise was the one of my parents. 

My mother was a lover, he was a king. 

Two worlds meeting one. He was charming, but he was cold-hearted. She was lovable, but only for the ones, who treated her right. And she had many lovers, but she fell for the king. 

It was her love in forever, she wanted to give up anything, and she even did. 

It tho meant for her that she had the chance to build up her own name, it was huge, but he didn't even show affection. 

At least, he tried at first, and they were good, but the moment I was born, he backed off. 

I've never seen them happy in my whole life, he didn't even cry as she died. How can that be love? 

She gave up anything she had, she burned for him, she died for him. And all he did was being bossy and not even showing affection. 

He didn't even try to bond with me, and I'm made of him. I'm made of his blood.

So, how can these facts be a start for my own love story? I'm way too scared to end up this kind of way. 

And for me, it wasn't even love at first sight, well, maybe there's more than just that, but in the end it's always about the heart. 

And I'm not in knowledge about what my heart wants. At least, not yet. Now call me childish about rushing away from that guy, but I don't even know his name, why should I mind?

The only thing I should worry about for now is the fact that I have no clue where the resort's hidden.