Drews View

She's been stuck in my head all day long, and I can't help it, but smile. 

I think about the kiss and her words over and over again, they make my heart jump a bit.

Right now, I'm sitting at my window and just casually looking outside. We'll meet up at 9 p.m. and right now it's five minutes before. 

I can't wait to see her all day long, what if this is my one chance to make it all good again? 

I'm scared to mess it up, I cleaned my room about fifteen times today and I went showering about ten times. 

I just want her to never onfall of love with me, she's the reason I try. 

I want her to stick with me as long as she dares before I mess it up. I just hope I won't because I'd never forgive myself.

I always imagined love this kind of way, I just never faced it. 

Honestly, I started giving up on it. Why try if there's just nobody there to make me believe in it?

Maybe it was just destiny that Matty brought me to that exact same party, and that my girlfriend broke up with me the same day, and that my parents left me, and that my brother's the way he is. And that I started working on myself. 

God sent an angel to me, and I'll never let it go.

I hear a knock on my door, it's probably her. And it is her, she just stands there in a beautiful dress in front of my door, gosh, I wish she would know how beautiful she is. 

If she would only see herself the way I do.

"Hello stranger", I say and smile. 

She smirks and replies: "hello, handsome!" 

I laugh and make her enter. 

"So, I hope it's fine, but I have a new idea than the beach for our first date tonight, just follow me", I say and smile. 

"I see, the bad boy with the soft spot for me tries to kidnap me now", she says and laughs. 

"Just to mention, I would totally be into that!", she mentions, which makes me laugh, too. 

I take her hand and she follows me outside on the roof. I put there some blankets and candles; I hope she likes it. 

It has a direct view to the sky and the shining stars, even if my star is right next to me.