𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐗

"Lucas, you copy? I've got four quarters, what's your haul? Hey Collins, you copy? How many you got?" The sound of the walkie was muffled as the young blonde girl rummaged through her coin jar for as many quarters she could find.

"13... this one is 14..or is it 15..." She muttered to herself as she slid the current 15 quarters to the side.

"18...19...20...ok. I think I got them all." She said as she put them in a small pouch and put it in her pocket.

Her walkie kept muffling from inside her backpack, so she took it out and said, "um..I think I have 20. Over."

"Woah! Your tied with Lucas! He mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn." Said Dustin.

"He mowed who's lawn..?" Asked Collins. She really wasn't the best with remembering names...or anything that had to do with remembering.

"Old Man Humphrey. Hey, can you call Mike for me?" The curly haired boy asked over the walkie.

"Uh-" Collins started, but she was quickly cut off.

"Don't worry, I'll do it. You'll get his name down soon, Collie. See you! Over and out." And with that, it was time to head out.

Collins sighed, she truly did feel bad for not being able to remember Mike's name. No matter how much the party tried, they could never get her to remember the Wheeler boy's name. Mike didn't get upset over it though, he would just reassure her that it was ok and that she'd get it down soon.

'I need to go.' She thought as she stood up and was about to walk out of the room before she hurried over to her dresser and grabbed her amethyst necklace, which she was grateful to remember that she didn't have it on.

"Bye bye, Shaggy. I'll be home later." She said as she pet her all black, brown-eyed, shaggy border collie. When Collins first saw him, she liked how he was a rare kind of border collie.

Shaggydog wagged his tail for a few seconds before setting it back down on the soft bed.

The blonde girl quickly ran downstairs with her backpack and coin pouch. She suddenly stopped in the middle of the kitchen and immediately wondered where she was going.

"Wait...where am I going, again?" She asked herself. She turned around to go back upstairs when she heard the small clinging of coins which jogged her memory to go to the arcade.

"Right, the arcade..." Once she went outside she hopped onto her bike and pedaled over to the arcade.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword." The words of Princess Daphne made Collins forget what she was zoned out on and immediately focus on the game her and her friends were currently crowding.

"Oh, Jesus! Im in uncharted territory here, guys." Said Dustin. Almost immediately after he said that the whole party started speaking all at once.

"Y'all are loud.." muttered Collins. Will smiled apologetically but their focus was turned back to the game as Dustin lost.

"No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!"