Prologue

"Hello. My name is Mia. Mia Sheryingston," 

I am a young girl who lives alone in a small one-bedroom apartment nestled within a towering building in our quaint, secluded town. This is a town so far removed from the hustle and bustle of the world that many people don't even know it exists. It's almost as if we are a forgotten corner of the map, tucked away on an island in the southern part of the planet, too distant to be considered part of any country or continent. We find it quite sad, actually, that our little paradise is often overlooked by travelers and explorers, people who might be seeking a quiet place like ours to escape the chaos of the outside world.

Our town is small and sacred, and we take pride in that. Despite our size and our isolation, we are surprisingly modern. We have managed to keep pace with the bigger countries like America, Britain, and even Russia. Our streets are lined with sleek, modern architecture, and our people are as tech-savvy and forward-thinking as anyone else. We have schools, hospitals, and a thriving local economy. We are far from being backward or behind the times. However, it's not all rosy. Opportunities here are scarce, especially for those who are seen as different or imperfect. It's a harsh reality that I have come to accept over time.

I am an average girl with dark, chocolate-brown hair that falls in loose waves around my shoulders, and eyes that are a unique blend of blue, green, and brown—almost like a kaleidoscope of colors that seem to change depending on the light and my mood. I was raised in a Christian household, and my faith is an important part of my life. It gives me strength and comfort, especially during the difficult times. On the surface, I might seem like any other person you'd meet on the street, but there's more to me than meets the eye. I have a different outlook on life, one that has been shaped by my past experiences and the lessons I've learned from the people I thought were my closest allies.

These experiences have led to several disagreements and misunderstandings with others in my town. As a result, I've been labeled as an outcast, someone who doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the community. It's a lonely place to be, but I've learned to embrace it. I've taught myself to believe that all people are equal, regardless of their differences. I stand firm in this belief, even when others try to convince me otherwise. I dream of a world where everyone stands together, united by our common humanity, rather than divided by our differences.

The problem is that, no matter how hard we try, people just don't know how to handle the obvious differences between us. It's a sad truth, but it's one that I've come to accept. I believe that these differences don't change the fact that, deep down, we are all the same. We all have the same needs, the same emotions, and the same desires. We all want to be loved, respected, and understood. But every time an argument or a conflict arises, we tend to bring up past grievances, which only makes the situation worse. It's a vicious cycle that keeps us from moving forward.

I believe there are better ways to resolve our differences and come together as a community. We can focus on the things that unite us, rather than the things that divide us. Music, art, and food are just a few examples of the things that can bring people together. These might seem like small, insignificant things, but they can make a big difference. Take Joshua Hong, for example. He's a Korean-American K-pop idol who, along with his 12 band members, has managed to bring millions of people together through their music. Their fans don't see the differences anymore because they know it doesn't matter. They know that it's not worth fighting over their differences when they could be singing along to their favorite songs.I wish I could make a big difference in the world one day, just like Joshua Hong and his band. But for now, that remains a dormant dream, a seed of hope that I carry with me wherever I go. I know that change takes time, and I'm willing to be patient. In the meantime, I'll continue to stand up for what I believe in and try to make a difference in my own small way. Who knows? Maybe one day, my dream will come true.