Chapter 1

The Raheja Mansion is a beautiful architectural structure. A two storied bungalow which is a perfect mix of the old Indian architect and modern touch. There a lush green garden which is beautifully maintained and the house is adorned by large windows with intricately carved wooden frames.

Although the mansion was a beauty on its own, it was looking even more pretty today. As it was decorated like a beautiful bride.

The white walls of the exterior house was covered with alternative strings of marigold flowers and fairy lights. The garden of the house was beautifully decorated with crystal decorations, mirror work and mint green drapes.

The whole house was full of hustle-bustle, there was relatives chattering away in the front lawn enjoying the piping snacks

There were round tables with chairs covered in immaculate white cloth and decorated with pink roses. On the side preparations to lay down an extensive buffet lunch was being done.

The backyard of the house was smelling delicious as all the delicious delicicies were being prepared there.

The poarch of the house was full of beautiful rangolis and the entrance was adorned with white and pink roses.

The inside of the house also looked extremely gorgeous...all of the furniture was moved to the side and the ground floor was decorated beautifully in themes of white- pink and mint using gorgeous flowers, there were mattresses on the floor covered in immaculate white sheets and comfortable cushions for the guests to sit through the Anand Karaj.

all of the furniture was moved to the side and the ground floor was decorated beautifully in themes of white- pink and mint using gorgeous flowers, there were mattresses on the floor covered in immaculate white sheets and comfortable cushions for ...

There was a board on the side which was decorated beautifully with white and pink roses it was magnificently written in sweet cursive- "Kunal and Meher".

Yes the Raheja House was beautifully decorated to see the wedding of the only child of theirs- Meher.

The whole house was resonating happiness but there was a certain someone who was not happy like her surroundings.

Sitting on the bed was a woman. Her chin on her knee and her face blank without any expressions, it seemed as if she was in very deep thoughts.

Her thoughts were broken with the door to her bedroom opening.

"Meher puttar......here take your anarkali I have ironed it. Wear it and let me know I will send the make up artist in." Said a woman dressed regally in a gorgeous red suit and an equally pretty diamond set.

Taking a deep breath the woman gets up from the bed " Mummy please I don't want to " She pleads with a broken voice.

"Meher please beta I can't have this discussion again." Said her mother while placing the jewellery next to the anarkali.

"Really...how can you do all this ma, I am your own daughter and this is against my wishes." Sobbed Meher, a tear rolling down her face.

"Meher listen to me we don't go against the wishes of the men in the house. Your papa wants this to happen so it will happen there is nothing that I can do." Explained her mother holding her arms.