2

"Last i checked this isnt ice skating" mason said dropping his gym bag in the training room.

"ice skating isnt all about being on the ice you need to practice your moves and do strength training as well. Now that you can skate we need to work on the actual routine for the movie." i said sitting on the floor stretching.

I worked on some training and Mason sat around on his phone doing nothing till my coach and a choreographer showed up. They were having a seemingly heated conversation. I walked over.

"she has the qualifiers coming up im not risking that for a lift." she said to the choreographer. 

"its key to the movie."

"we can try some stuff today to see if he is capable but im not putting her at risk."

"fine"

"Mason come over here i want you to pick Sophia up and lift her as high as you can." he looked at me and nodded. He lifted me up as much as he could. My coach nodded. "great Sophia stand on the blocks Mason try and hold her above your head." I stood up on the block and slowly let myself down on to his arms. They were shaky no way he could hold me and pick me up from the ice i could see that in my coach's face as well. "We can try he will have to start lifting more and seriously. I wont have her getting hurt before qualifiers." The choreographer nodded handed her some more papers and left. 

We spent the rest of the day learning the rest of the actual dance part. Besides a few tricks and having to practice a lot so Mason can get used to translating this to the ice it should be easy. I am worried about the lift though i know i can do it but i dont know if he can. Its not like i weigh a lot i have to be light for a lot of the tricks i do but i think im too heavy for him to learn this and perform this in the limited amount of time we have. 

After practicing the dance my coach sent me out to practice my qualifier routine it was coming up quick she added more stuff because it was becoming easy for me and the harder it is the more of a chance i have. I ran few the whole thing a few times i felt like my legs were going to collapse. I went and sat in my car i just sat with my head in my hands. I havent been sleeping all i can think about is the olympics and how frustrated i am to have to be doing this movie. 

When i got home i stepped on my scale looking at the number 122. It would shift between 120 and 125 all day. I had to stay light for skating but maybe i need to be lighter for Masons lifts. I showered and went to bed thinking about it. Losing a few pounds couldnt hurt. Just a few.