Kunwara Kanhaiya

Hey guys! Hope you are well.

Lets start.

****

Kunti was throwing flower petals on Kanhaiya while the latter was marrying. "Kyu Kunti mil gyi apni 6 guno vaali bahu?" One neighbour ask Kunti to tease her. "Haan haan. Meri bahu bhot sundar hai, Master chef ki winner hai, double MA aur PhD hai, saare vrat rakhti hai, bolti hai to lagta hai ki muh se phool jhad rhe hain aur business ka toh bhot gyaan hai use." Kunti said proudly.

Kanhaiya lifts the veil of his wife and sees pillow. He falls off the bed scared and looked around pouting. "Phir vahi sapna! O dear god, kam se kam sapne mein to shaadi karva do yaar. Asal mein to hoti dikh nhi rhi hai." He said and draped saree over him. "Uthie na. Uthie. Ab ka pure meerut ka aap hi so jayenga ka." He said in girly voice. "Arey neend aa rhi hai. Raat bhar to khud hi sone nhi deti ho." He said in manly voice removing the pallu of saree and again putting it back.

"Dhatt, bhot shaitan ho gye hain aap. Jaiye jaiye dukan jaiye. Paise kamaiye. Jaiye jaiye." He said again in girly voice. "Arey humari Laxmi to tum hi ho dukan jake kya krenge? Yahan aao." He said again in manly voice. "Haaye daiya. Logo ka subah subah pressure banta hai aapka to mood ban rha hai." He said blushing. "Arey mood ban hi gya hai to yaha aao." He said before kissing the pillow. Just then the door of his room opened to show Pratap.

"Anarkali." He said in a bhari voice. Kanhaiya quickly left the pillow and started removing the saree. "Tamanna jaag uthi itni ki takiya daboch liya!" He said in a teasing manner.

"Hatt, kya jije andar aane se phle darwaza to khat-khata liya karo." Kanhaiya said looking at himself in mirror. "Darwaza shaadi shuda logo ka khat-khataya jaata hai saale sahab, kunware logo ka nhi." Pratap said and Kanhaiya hummed irritated. "Kab se takiye ki anarkali bana kar zulm dha rhe ho. Chalo, sasu ma bula rhi hai." Pratap said and Kanhaiya smirked. "Hmm, samjh gye kal Akbar ke role pe ande kha ke aaye ho." He said and Pratap shool his head. "Ande nhi tamatar." He said and Kunti shouted from downstairs," Arey o jamai lalle, Kanhaiya ko jagane gye ho ya lori sunane?" She called and Pratap quickly ran to Kanhaiya.

"Saale saab jaldi chalo. Late tum karoge aur maiyya hume diwar mein chun degi." He said in his normal voice and Kanhaiya laughed before going to get ready.

Meanwhile downstairs,

"Om namah shivaya, Om namah shivaya." Kumti was chanting in front of lord Shiva's idol. She went from there with the pooja ki thaali and came to the living room chanting the mantra. "Ae Kusum." She said and the said person stood up and took the aarti with "Om Sai Ram." Kunti tutted and said," Om Namah Shivay" and Kusum quickly changed the mantra before taking her blanket and going from there.

Kanhaiya came down, took the aarti and touched Kunti's feet taking blessings. Kunti gave him the prasad and just the Pratap came, took the aarti and just bent down a bit, didn't even touch Kunti's feet and said," Lao amma."

"Damad ji, kabhi aap bhi is ghar mein kuch laaya karo." She taunted giving him the prasad. "Ae ismein ka hai. Paise do abhi jalebi laate hain." He said chuckling and Kunti looked at him with irritation. She turned her head and saw Kusum lying on another sofa. "Ye dekho. Vishnu ji ne avtar liya Ram ka aur ye Kumbhakaran ka lekar aayi hai. Ae Kusum." She said and Kusum woke up and went from there saying,"Om Sai Namah shivay."

"Puri raat bhar baith ke saavdhan india dekhegi to yhi hoga. Jitna episode unhone banaya hoga usse jyada to ye dekh li hai." Pratap laughed. "Usse jyada kaise?" Kanhaiya asked in confusion. "Repeat." Pratap answered and Kunti looked at him with anger and Pratap went from there. "Ae maiya ye sab chhod. Ye dekh." Kanhaiya said and Kunti went to him smiling.