Pratibha and Prerna

Precap- Kanhaiya weds Prarthana, Panjiri and Prema.

****

Kanhaiya came down ready to go to shop when Prarthana stopped him and gave him aarti. Then Panjiri cane and asked him about breakfast. Then, Pari came and informed them about her new status and after correcting her Kanhaiya was about to go but stopped by Prema who bidded him bye and he and Pratap, who was preparing for the role of kanun in the natak of andha kanun.

Kunti went outside and decided to go with Kanhaiya that day to prevent from him bringing another wife. They went and on the way Kanhaiya stopped seeing the person who scammed with them a few months ago. "Ka hua lalla? Shiv ji aa gye ka paanchvi lekar?" Kunti asked and Kanhaiya showed her the person who scammed them a few months ago and ran after him with a shout of "Kishori Lal." Kunti also ran after them.

Kishori Lal went inside the banquet hall where samohik vivah. Kanhaiya also followed him and gulped when he saw that there were samohik vivah going on. He heard someone say that the marriages have just completed. Kanhaiya then went inside to find Kishori Lal.

Kishori Lal had worn a lehenga to hide from Kanhaiya and Kanhaiya saw him and followed him. Kanhaiya entered a room where sherwanis were kept. He took one of them and wore it.

On the other hand, a girl was trying to console her mother that she will marry today only. Dulha will come back.

Kumti was trying to find Kanhaiya when she bumped into a guy. She heard some people shout "Pakdo Pakdo" from behind. "Chori krta hai hain? Sharam nhi aati?" Kunti asked him catching his collar. "Arey mata ji jaane do vo log jabardasti meri shaadi kara rhe hain badi mushkil se bhaag ke aaya hu." The person said and Kunti let him go.

The people trying to catch him ran past her. "Ae pakadna mat ladke ko!" Kunti called to them and moved forward to find her son. Someone told her that Kanhaiya was in a banquet hall where samohik vivah was going on.

Kanhaiya was trying to find Kishori Lal with sehra covering his face. He saw a person dressed in lehenga near water cooler and grabbed her from behind. When the gurl turned he realised his mistake, apologized nd turned to go. The gurl saw the tag of 27 on his sherwani and was delighted. She informed her parents about that and they instantly started finding Kanhaiya. The pandit found him and didn't let him go. Kanhaiya got out of there with difficulty.

"Mil gya mil gya 27 number ka dulha mil gya." Pratibha's father said to Kanhaiya. "Kaha hai?" Kanhaiya asked rotating 360. "Ye rha." Uncle said pointing at Kanhaiya. "Arey yaar hum yaha pe Kishori Lal ko dhundne aaye hain." Kanhaiya said turning around. "Arey mil gya." Uncle said. "Kahan hai Kishori Lal?" Kanhaiya asked looking here and there. "Arey 27 number ka dulha mil gya chalo pandit ji phere shuru karo." Uncle said and Kanhaiya was married to Pratibha.

At home, no drama like the drama happened in the serial happened. Pratibha also accepted the other 4.

The next day,

Kunti prohibited Kanhaiya from going anywhere that day. It was 6 pm and Kunti was on cloud nine thinking that the 6th bahu has still not come and the day was about to end. She was sitting in the angan when a knock came on the door. She frowned and opened it to see a girl in bridal lehenga standing there breathing heavily. She looked around and then entered the house shutting the door and taking a relieved breath.

Kunti looked at her ready to cry

Kunti looked at her ready to cry. "Maaf krna aunty ji par mere piche kuch gunde pade hai main unse bhaag rhi thi ab aur nhi bhaag sakti to yaha chupne aa gyi. Main yaha chhup jau?" The girl asked politely. "Chupne aayi ho?" Kunti clarified and the girl nodded. A knock again came on the door and the girl looked at it in fear.

"Shayad ye vhi ho. Aunty ji aap please unse kh dena ki main yaha nhi hu." The girl said and Kunti nodded and told her to hude behind the jhula. Kunti opened the gate and saw some men standing there and they asked about a girl coming here. Kunti denied and they went away.

The girl also came out as Kunti closed the gate and just then Kanhaiya came there and stopped there in shock. Kunti tild her why she was here and Kanhaiya breathed in relief. "Beti tumne naam nhi btaya." Kunti said to her. "Ohh haan sorry! Main hu Prerna Bharadwaj." She introduced. "Vo log aap ko dhund kyu rhe the?" Kanhaiya asked her.

"Haan vo actually hua kya tha ki meri friend ki shadi thi aur use aaj hi ek emergency mein hospital jaana tha ek report police ko submit krne aur vo chiz delay nhi ho skti thi to vo 1-1½ ghante ke liye mujhe apni jagah bitha ke chali gyi. Main bhi baith gyi. Vaise bhi uske sasural vale naukri ke khilaf the. To main baithi par kuki police ka kaam tha to use deri hui aur main mandap mein baith chuki thi. Vo gathbandhan krne aa rhe the main rok diya ki main to dulhan hu hi nhi. To itne meri dost aa gyi aur dulhe jiska naam hai Jaivant bhot ganda dikhta hai, usne kahi ki ab koi nhi agar ye mandap mein baithi hai to ab shadi main isi se karunga. Main bhag li vaha se aur ab yaha chhupi hui hu." Prerna said and the mother-son duo exchanged looks.

"Oh to tum yaha ho." A voice came from behind and they turned to see Jaivant standing there smirking. "Dekho mujhe tumse shadi nhi krni. Bass baat khtam." Prerna said sternly and Jaivant laughed. "Tumhari kon sunta hai? Socho humari shadi ke baad Bharadwaj companies meri hongi aur main unka naam badal ke Shukla companies. Kaisa lagega?" Jaivant asked. "Bhot bakwas." Prerna said making a face. "Shut up! You will marry me and that is final." Jaivant said angrily and Kanhaiya felt a sudden protectiveness towards her and came on front of her. 

"Ye nhi jayengi." He said. "Kyu? Tu baap hai iska?" Jaivant asked and he and his goons laughed. "Nhi. Par main iska pati jaroor hu." Kanhaiya answered and Kunti looked at him angrily while Prerna looked at him like he was mad. "Acha. To ye teri biwi hai. Par na iski maang mein sindoor, na gale mein mangalsutra aur ye teri biwi hai? Kise ullu bana rha hai!" Jaivant said laughing. 

Then Kanhaiya's gaze went on Prarthana's pooja ki thali kept on the table in which a bit of sindoor was kept for a pooja of hers. Knhaiya went there and brought the thali and picked the sindoor and usne Prerna ki mang bhar di, hence they got married. Everyone was hell shocked by Kanhaiya's this move. Jaivant went from there disappointed. "To main apne dost ko bol du ki vo mera suitcase le aaega?" Prerna asked after 5 minutes of silence. 

"Mujhe maaf kar dijiye maine josh josh mein ye kadam le liya." Kanhaiya apologised. "Nhi nhi koi baat nhi. Aapne mujhe aaj bachaya hai. Par let me tell you agar koi bhi ut patang harkat krne ki koshish ki to meri bhot jyada pehchan hai lawyers se." Prerna threatened and called her friend.

Then Kunti called everyone and they met Prerna. The other bahus welcomed Prerna warmly but she was confused. "Sasu ma, ye log kon hai?" She asked Kunti. "Bata de Kusum, ye log kon hai." Kunti said to Kusum. "Bhabhi bas ye smajh lijiye ki ye bhn hain." Kusum answered. "Oh Kanhaiya ji ki." Prerna said. "Nhi nhi bhabhi. Ye samjh lijiye ki ye sab aapki bhn hai." Kusum corrected herself and Prerna nodded.

"Namaste main Prerna." She introduced herself and everyone also introduced themselves.

****

Chalo ab bass kitna padhoge?

Please vote and comment and we will meet in the next part.
Bye bye.