I. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆

"Y/N IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.

 It was a regular Monday morning in June. She woke up, got out of her bed after around 10 minutes staring into the ceiling, washed her face then her teeth, said goodbye to her family; her mother, who she loved and her mom liked her too, but she paid most attention to her younger brother. Y/N was very close to her brother, they always drew and watched movies together, had long conversations etc. etc.. her father wasn't home often, he had to work a lot so they couldn't spend so much time together. After greeting her fam she got on her bike and went to school.

She didn't have much friends. Much friends? She barely had 4, but none of them were very close to her. She wasn't popular, she was like a ghost. People never really noticed her. She was bored most of the time, all of her friends were regularly busy with chit-chatting with their important ones. She constantly took walks in the school halls when she didn't have tests in the next period. She always watched the people in her school communicate with each other, observed how they dressed like. She often felt either empty but also stressed, cause she had some fights with her mother recently about her grades, how useless and clumsy she is blah blah blah..actually, she was clumsy, she often forgot things quickly and was scattered.

She saw bullies in school, excpecially Greta Bowie, like, a lot. Once she went to the girls' washroom, she saw Greta with her friends bullying this poor girl, Beverly Marsh, she was smoking in the toilet cabinet, they smelled her and called her a slut. Then they even poured trash on her. Y/N felt sorry for her, but she didn't want to get in trouble arguing with Greta or anything. She wanted to hang out with Beverly sometimes, but there was always something in the way.

The bell of the last period rang. Y/N packed her study supplies in her bag then started her way to the store. She didn't eat all day, she wasn't that hungry and she also forgot. I told you, her mother was right, she is clumsy. She doesn't eat until  she's feeling dizzy, ugh. She got on her bike then went to the shop. 

When she arrived she saw a couple of bikes messily standing in front of the store and a chubby boy from school looking at his belly, she had no idea why hmm interesting, a lots of bikes and a boy who's.. what is he doing? nevermind..  she thought

She walked in. She went straight into the food session so she could buy some (your favorite chips) and (your favourite candy) mmh, really healthy, not eating all day then filling yourself up with junkfood, yum..

She paid for her food then got out.

She still saw the young boy but now with a group of other kids. She looked at them and there was Beverly! Finally she gets the chance to talk to her! 

She walked over them and saw the overweight boy bleeding and the others trying to help him. "Oh my lord, what happened??" she widened her eyes. "Well that dickhead Bowers and his gang nearly killed Ben." Said the boy with thick glasses and a hawaian shirt on. "Oh, I've heard of him before. May I help you guys with something?" "No thanks, but who are you actually?" said not so tall boy with a fannypack on his hips hanging. "I'm Y/N L/N. We're in the same grade." "I've maybe seen you once or twice but I'm not sure. My name's Richie 'Trashmouth' Tozier. The tall boy's Bill Denbrough, that noodle hair jew's called Stanley Uris, this little guy who's allergic to everything is Eddie Kaspbrak, and he's um, Ben..Ben.." "Ben Hanscom" Stan completed Richie's sentence. "Nice to meet you all." she said as she flashed a smile on them, then turned around, facing Beverly "And you're Beverly Marsh, if I'm right"

✧.*

To be continued..

Hey girls and gays, I personally don't know how to feel about this, but let me know what you think how it is :) also i forgot to put in the description that there won't be evil clown here hehe. Soo yeah yeah i said in my announcement that i'll publish in 1-2 hours but it was like 3 hours i'm so sorry :,) Buut yeah I hope this turned out okay and hope you like the song i put in the chapter, and actually if you want me to put a song you like in one of the chapters just text me or comment or i dunno, anyway, i love y'all

xx, ch3rrycokexo

word count: 787 words

✧.*