II. 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

"Nice to meet you all." she said as she flashed a smile on them, then turned around, facing Beverly "And you're Beverly Marsh, if I'm right"

"Yes, yes I am" Answered the girl with long red hair. 

"So uh, tell me about yourself."

"You're a bit nervous, huh?" 

"Y-yeah, I guess " Y/N said as she was blushing a little.

"Don't be shy, wanna go for a walk? Just you and me?" She offered as she looked around and saw the other losers being busy talking.

"Sure."

"So, how's it hanging? Tell me about yourself a little." Asked curiously the girl with blue eyes.

"Uh, My full name is Y/N L/N, I'm 14, I live with my family; my mother, father and brother, and I have some friends, pretty much that's it." Y/N described.

"Wow, interesting."

"Can I ask you a question?" Bev asked.

"Mhm."

"D-do you have like a good relationship with your family?"

Y/N didn't answer so fast, she was a bit confused at first.

"I mean it's not necessary to answer if you don't want to-"

"No, it's fine." Said the Y/H/C haired girl as they sat down on a bench they found in a shadowy place to not burn in the sun.

Beverly pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, then handed one out to Y/N.

"Want one?"

"Uh I've never tried before.."

"Don't worry, let me show you" She lit up the cigarette, then gave it to Y/N.

She coughed at first, but then she got into it. 

"So..your fam?" Bev asked being a bit awkward.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot what we just talked about" She chuckled.

"I don't see my dad around so much, he's always working. My mother is okay i guess, but she can be such a bitch, we're not so good. But me and my brother get along well, so that's great." she faced Bev with a smile. "You and your dad? How do y'all get along?" "Pretty well." she said. She didn't sound very sure though.

"Oh shit, it's getting late." Beverly looked at her watch "My father will kill me if i don't get home by time, so I gotta go."

"Oh yeah, think I gotta go too."

"We could hang out at school tomorrow, by the way." 

"That would be nice."

"Alright, see ya around!"

"See ya!" 

𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 :((

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐰 <𝟑

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝟑𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐱𝐨