III. 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Y/N's pov

Another day.

Another day, laying in my desk in school, shaking my feet, hearing how my classmates do some stupid shit, shouting, laughing, fighting. I just watch them, waiting for the day to go.

Then I think about Beverly, wondering what is she doing right now, wondering what class she's in at the moment. I still have 10 minutes left from the break, what if I just go and try to find her to talk? Okay Y/N, let's go. You can't just sit here all day and do nothing.

Narrator's pov

She stood up from her desk, then left the classroom, on her way to the girls' bathroom. She thought Beverly was probably there, she likes to hang in here.
She was there. Standing next to the wall, looking out the window. She was smelling the fresh breeze lightly blowing into her freckled face. No wonder why. It really stank in the school bathroom. Smelled like rotten vegetables and it also smelled a bit sour. Disgusting.

Y/N's pov

"Hey Bev." I said
"Oh, hi, I didn't notice you, sorry."
"It's no problem."
"I was just spacing out a bit."
"Yeah, happens sometimes."
"What class are you gonna have?"
"Physics. I hate it."
"Same, it's boring." Beverly agreed.
"What about you?"
"Biology. It's great but sometimes it just sucks ass."
"Agreed" I laughed.
"Oh, wait I think we should go to class now, the bell rings in 2 minutes." Said the redhead looking at her watch.
"Yeah, right."
"Ok then, bye" Said Beverly, giving a hug to me.
"Bye Bev, see you" I said, having a blush on my face, no idea why.

The bell of my last class rang. I'm gonna go home now. I usually walk home, because I live like 15 minutes away from school, duh. My backpack feels so heavy, my shoulders hurt from it. It makes me feel even worse. But talking to Bev was so great. She always makes me smile and laugh. And she's so gorgeous. Her curly, ginger hair, her sky blue eyes, the freckles dancing on her face. And when she hugged me, I felt like my heart is going to jump out of my chest.

I finally got home.
"HEY" I shouted, because when I shout, literally no one hears it.
"IS ANYONE HOME?"
"Hi." Said Daniel, my younger brother.
"Mom and Dad? Where are they?"
"At work. They both come home tomorrow." He sighed. He missed them, expecially mom. He's a mama's boy, mom is always babying him and shit.
"Wanna watch my bloody valentine with me?"
"Hell yes!" He was excited, sometimes we watch horror movies together, but not often.
"Okay, bud. But if you tell mom or dad, you're dead."
"Ok, ok, I won't tell them."
"Pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise."

It's 12 AM. I cannot make myself fall asleep. I think about Bev again. I can't get her out of my head.

Am I in love with her?

Heyyy this was rly short I'm sorry but I'll try to make the next chapter better.