Lemillion, The Hero That Never Gives Up!

Chronostasis: Finally. We've succeeded.

Overhaul: Yes. A permanent version of the drug from Eri, and an improved drug from Y/N. We finally figured out how to preserve and alter the affects of there power. With this, We can completely annihilate a Quirk, and with this, we can make anybody do whatever we want. It's a cure from Eri, and with Y/N's we can keep it going in the right direction pulling all the strings form the sidelines without anybody knowing. Now, we can fix this world.

Chronostasis: But the process is expensive and takes far too long. It took us an entire month to create five bullets from Eri, and we got eight from Y/N.

Overhaul: Because we're doing it ourselves, down here. I'll find a more suitable environment. Now's are Chance. With All For One gone. We don't have time to waste.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mimic: Ill kill anyone who disrespects the yakuza! Crush them all to death!

Toga: Whimps like you always have the shortest tempers. You get all mad and show what losers you are.

Twice: We cant face them right now. So well let the heroes deal with it. Ima kill this guy!

Toga: I get it. You want to hide how weak you are from the rest of the world. You look down on others because you think it makes you look stronger. So lame. Thats the yakuza for ya.

With Toga and Twice annoying him, Mimic accidentally exposed his hiding spot. Izuku saw this and used Full Cowling to break open the wall, Erasurehead then used his Quirk and everything stopped moving as Mimic fell out of the wall.

Mimic: What? My Quirk!

Twice: Sorry yakuza. I think we'll do what we want after all.

Twice & Toga: Later!

Izuku: the League of Villains!

Mimic: You'll pay-

Nighteye then launches his support item into Mimic's face, knocking him out.

Nighteye: Catch him!

Izuku then kicks off the wall and quickly catches Mimic as he lands infront of Aizawa and Nighteye.

Aizawa: The League betrayed them?

Nighteye: Seems so. And they used us to aid in their scheming. Though at least we're on solid ground now.

Izuku: Y/N. Eri. Togata.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

As they continue walking, Y/N starts to slowly wake up. Another bizarre ability he has is he adapts rather quickly, meaning after about 3 times of him getting injected with it the drug is 75% less affective. Making the drug Overhaul used work less and less overtime. Y/N then opens his eyes and he notices that he's in the arms of Overhaul, he's rather drowsy so he's having trouble thinking straight.

Chronostasis: Here.

Y/N then feels himself be put in the arm of Chronostasis as Overhaul reached for something in his pocket. Knowing it was another needle to knock him out Y/N try's getting out of the mans arm but its to no avail. Chronostasis then uses his arm to push Y/N into his chest so he couldn't move his arms, he was kicking him though. His other arm still holding Eri who was really scared.