The Final Fight, Y/N's True Quirk (Part 2 😏)

Quick Recap:

Overhaul: They have no control over there powers.

Y/N: C-can? Y-yOu? See ThEm?

Overhaul: They may have activated their Quirks. But they don't know how to turn it off.

Izuku: Alright Eri, Y/N. Hold on. So that's it, the moment my leg was hurt you Rewound it to before it was broken. I never even felt the pain. It seems to me your Quirk is a blessing Eri. About Y/N's Quirk having a mind of own? it's not a mindless power that's out for blood, it protects him. It seems to me, his Quirk is more of a defence mechanism than anything else!

Y/N: This whole time. My Quirks been protecting me!

End Of Recap:

Izuku: I understand their powers effects now. And how fast her Rewind works, as well as how Y/N's hallucinations effect people and why. So... I just have to keep smashing myself up at a greater speed than Eri can Rewind me. And I have to stay hopeful, so Y/N's hallucinations don't become violent! One For All. Full Cowling. 100%!

Izuku: Eri. Will you please lend me your power. And Y/N. I need you to help keep Eri calm, if we don't work together on this, then we have no shot at winning. I know I don't have the right to ask you this after you've already done so much. But please! I need you to lend me your strength so we can beat Chisaki!

Neither of you realize the true value of their abilities. Quirks get exponentially stronger as you develop them. By conducting countless experiments. I extracted Eri and Y/N's power, and I distilled it into its ultimate form! As a result, it doesn't simply stop at temporarily Rewinding Quirks, or showing a small weak hallucination. It works on a much greater scale! It can revert are species to a time before Quirks ever existed! And it can permanently get rid of memories, or install anything in the mind that I want! Can't you see? Eri and Y/N represent change! The ability to annihilate Quirks once and for all. And the ability to bend anyone and anything to my will! With there powers, i can fix this infected society! Cure the hero sickness! IM UNSTOPPABLE! And. They. ARE. MINE! A naive little boy doesn't know how to use them! It's up to em to cure humanity!

Overhaul sends spikes towards Izuku, large ones, even stronger and bigger than before. But Izuku still dodges. Izuku then kicks Overhaul's new body made from his Quikr as he's sent flying into the sky form the impact.

Meanwhile, elsewhere:

Toga: Dang Izuku. Nice.

Twice: Hey what's Compress doing?

ELSEWHERE, AGAIN:

Ryukyu: Go Uravity! Get Nighteye to an ambulance!

Ryukyu crushes the Compress clone as Ururaka uses her Wuikr to make herself float up towards the giant hole, an opening towards the surface. (They are underground btw)

Back with Izu:

Izuku is high up in the air. He's able to almost see the whole city. When suddenly he feels that painful feeling again.

Izuku: Eri's power has gotten even stronger. Chisaki said she doesn't know how to stop her Quirk. But, Y/N's is fine. I guess it's because he doesn't want to hurt me. So why isn't it affecting Chisaki? This is just like when I first got One For All and didn't know how to control it. He hasn't given them any training or guidance. So they're completely lost.

Flashback:

Overhaul: First. During the research phase. We'll release some of the unfinished product. Let people catch a whiff. Drugs that can devour and destroy anybody they want. It would be irresistible. And once we've established a hunger for it. We'll sell the finished product at exorbitant prices. Then we'll introduce a counter drug to the heroes that Rewinds to restore a lost Quirk. While we sell the bullets to the villains, we sell the serum to the heroes. And since Eri and Y/N's flesh is the source of the drugs. We'll have a complete monopoly on the market! Then Shie Hassaikai will once again rule Japan from the shadows!