Actually Meeting Are Heroes

Y/N: My head hurts....

Y/N opens his eyes to see he's on a bed. An IV in his arm, he sees needles beside him and he freaks out. He leaps out of the bed and backs towards the curtain.

Y/N: Are they experimenting on me?!?! But they seemed so nice! I shouldn't have trusted them! Overhaul was right, I shouldn't trust strangers!

Y/N is having an panic attack and his Quirk starts to go haywire as he feels someone put there hand on his shoulder and the hallucinations stop.

???: Relax kid. You're in a hospital. Were not gonna hurt you.

Y/N turns around to see a Hobo.

Y/N: This guy looks like a kidnapper, is he homeless?

Suddenly the door busts open as a boy with broccoli hair and a blonde haired guy runs in, along with a doctor.

Izuku: YoU'rE oKaY!!!!

Izuku goes to hug Y/N, but he stops himself. Y/N is very confused. When he looks down at his arms he notices that their are bandages over his arms and around his head covering his right eye as well.

Mirio: You were asleep for awhile! Were happy your okay!

Mirio then does a cool pose as Y/N can only think one thing at this moment.

Y/N: This guy is like a living cartoon...

The silence was starting to get awkward. Y/N was used the feeling to he just continued to stand there.

Y/N: Am I supposed to say something?

Aizawa: Well... you could say thank you I guess.

Y/N: Thank you?

He asked that question hesitantly, he said it like a question. He wasn't really familiar with the word that much, after all, who was he supposed to thank when he was being tortured?

Aizawa: Not to me. To Mirio, the loud blonde one.

Y/N: There are a lot of those.

Y/N: Thank you.

It was again awkward. When Y/N's brain finally started working.

Y/N: Where's Eri!?!?

Everyone's silent soooo, Y/N jumps out the window!

Jkjkkjkjkkjk

He runs threw the door into the hallway, everyone stands there for as minute until there brain finally computes and they run after him.

Aizawa POV:

I heard a loud thumping noise from the curtain beside me.

Aizawa: Thats where Y/N is.

I open it up to see Y/N having a panic attack, and his Quirk starting to go haywire. So I use my Quirk. I then put my hand on his shoulder.

Aizawa: Relax kid. You're in a hospital. Were not gonna hurt you.

He turns around to look at me as he stares at me with a questioning look.

Aizawa: Whats that face for?

Suddenly the two idiots bust into the room which I notice startles Y/N. I wasn't really listening to the conversation, if you count that as a conversation. Until Y/N said something.

Y/N: Where's Eri?

We immediately could tell how close they were from the moment they woke up, when Eri first woke up the very first question she asked was where Y/N was. She looked really worried. We ended up telling her that he's just asleep and she'll see him soon. She calmed down, but she's always been a little nervous since she's not been with him.