Chapter 5

Ellie and Piper exchanged nervous glances as Lev and Jentzen approached them, their faces full of curiosity. Lev couldn't contain his excitement. "Hey guys, what's this TikTok about?" Piper stammered, "Oh, it's just a silly video we made... nothing special." Jentzen, always the detective, continued, "Come on, don't be shy. Let's take a look!" Ellie reluctantly opened her TikTok app and showed them the video. As the short clip played, it featured Ellie and Piper playfully dancing together, their faces getting closer with each movement. The chemistry between them was undeniable and Lev and Jentzen were speechless. Lev raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Hmm, you two look pretty cozy in that video. Jentzen chimed in, "Yeah, and those comments... 'Are ya'll dating now?' 'I ship you now even more'. What's going on?" Ellie and Piper exchanged meaningful looks before Ellie finally admitted, "Okay guys, there's something we haven't told you." Piper continued, "We like each other, romantically." Lev and Jentzen exchanged surprised glances, then broke into wide grins. Lev said, "Well, that explains a lot." Jentzen added, "Yeah, and honestly, we're both happy for you." Both Ellie and Piper felt relieved. It wasn't the reaction they'd expected, but it was a pleasant surprise. Ellie said, "Thanks guys. We were worried how you'd take it." Piper nodded, "Yeah, we didn't want it to be weird between us." Lev laughed, "No, it's all right. We're a pretty open bunch." Jentzen agreed, "And we're supportive of your happiness." When their friends accepted, Ellie and Piper felt a weight lifted off their shoulders. They continued dating, though not everyone knew it, like the fans, their moms and Hunter didn't. Well the girls did pretty good job to hide it. As the days turned into weeks, their bond grew stronger. They shared secret glances, stolen kisses, and whispered sweet nothings when no one was looking. Their journey was far from over, but for now they cherished every stolen moment together, knowing their love was something special and worth every risk they took. Elliana and Piper's relationship continued to blossom as they spent more time together. Their secret meeting became the pinnacle of their days, filled with intense conversations, kissing and other passionate moments. One evening, as they lounged in Piper's room, their voices dropped to a hushed tone as they discussed a topic that they wouldn't want anyone to hear them talking about. Piper's eyes glinted with anticipation as she began, "Ellie, there's something I wanted to talk to you about..." Elliana's heart raced, matching the intensity of the moment. She leaned in, her eyes connecting with Piper's, encouraging her to continue. Piper hesitated for a moment, then finally whispered, "I've been thinking... I want us to take our relationship to the next level. I want us to.. , you know, erm... have sex." We've been together for a long time and now we're closer than ever." Ellie's heart skipped a beat and she smiled softly. "Piper, I feel the same way. I want it too." Their lips touched and they started to kiss, but it was different, it was as if the thing they were talking about was going to happen now. Just as the atmosphere between them began to boil with their newfound intimacy, their private moment was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Hunter's voice came from the hall, "Hey, what are you girls doing in there? Ellie and Piper exchanged a quick glance in alarm. Their secret was almost discovered again. Hunter opened the door: "Hey?!"