Chapter 7

Then they started kissing more and knowing what was coming next, Elliana grabbed Piper and carried her into the tent, which she closed behind her. Piper slowly let go of her hand and slowly trailed down Elliana's body until she reached her skirt where she started touching her.. They finally got what they wanted. Piper immediately slapped her butt and Ellie let out a sigh of pleasure before leaning in and slowly kissing Piper. The kiss slowly gained strength and speed. Piper took her hand out from under her skirt and removed her shorts and t-shirt herself. Ellie did the same, but with a skirt and a swimsuit top. Right after that, Ellie straddled Piper and started kissing her lovingly again. Piper slowly removed Ellie's swimsuit bottom and Ellie unbuttoned Piper's bra.
Both naked on top of each other, Piper ran her hands through Ellie's hair and began another wave of passionate kissing. But Ellie stopped kissing her lips after a while. She slowly ran her tongue down her neck until it reached her breasts. She slowly circled her left nipple with her tongue and Piper arched and added a pleasurable moan. Piper grabbed Ellie's chin and lifted her head to look at her, forcing her to stop, even though she was enjoying it very much and she knew Piper was too. Lifting Ellie's head, she bent down to her private parts. She licked carefully and tenderly with her tongue. Ellie closed her eyes and just moaned in pleasure. Piper moved her hand closer to Ellie's crotch and slowly inserted two fingers into the blonde. Ellie moaned again and arched. When Piper pulled her fingers out she licked them greedily. She didn't put her fingers back, but Ellie started to caress her tongue again. She then went back to kissing her lips and the two then switched positions with Ellie going down on Piper. Both were happy. It was the most beautiful and erotic evening of their lives. They enjoyed the evening to the fullest. Then they fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, as the sun started to come up, Ellie and Piper began to pack up their things. Their day trip to the beach had been a perfect escape from the complications of their hidden relationship. As they gathered their things and dismantled the tent. While driving back home, Ellie was touching Piper's thighs as she drove, and Piper looking at her lovingly. When Ellie drove Piper home, she drove to her place and they texted each other all evening.