chapter 1

This is Sarah Glames on Monday Morning News. The death of a famous influencer Roberto "Fanum" Gonzalez had been found this morning.

He had been shot 16 times and his body been found by group of young children who said they have been taking a short cut home and seen Roberto's hand hanging from outside the trash.

The police found out Roberto had been dead since yesterday morning. Whoever killed him, left him there and took his phone and his necklace. My condolences to his family and friends. Back to you John..

Fanum was murdered...

Now things has changed while he's gone...

A year later..

Kai - DUKE IT JUST DONT FUCKING ADD UP!

Duke - Kai you have to accept the fact that Fanum is gone! I know it hurts but you to accept it Kai!

Kai - I'm not accepting shit! Fanum didn't deserve to die!

Duke - Kai I fucking now! THINGS HAVENT BEEN THE SAME NO MORE!

Kai - of fucking course Duke. Agent became a fucking Alcoholic after Fanum's death. Chris and Davis left the AMP. Everyone fell apart when fanum died Duke!

Duke - we gave up Kai. It's time for us to come back. We have to accept it Kai

Agent - how can we accept it... HE HAD 16 FUCKING BULLETS IN HIM..

Agent - ion think I'm able to do this anymore..

Kai - what you mean?

Agent - ion think I can stay in this house any longer. Everytime I walk pass fanums room, I break down..

Duke - no you're not leaving. Neither one of us are. We finna get off our asses and do this shit for fanum... we have to

Kai - ion think we can duke.. shit changed..

Duke - come on please..

Kai - I'm so sorry but I just can't... not without fanum.

3 years later..

Kai end up moving out of Atlanta and moving to the UK. Living his best life. He hadn't been on social media since Fanum's death. That really broken him but either way, he couldn't let him down for the rest of his life.

When Agent and Duke left Kai moved and found another home. He hasn't talk to the boys for 3 years. He seen Duke stream a couple of times but never called or even texted. So Kai decided to take pictures with the house he is now living in. Before he decided to do that, he was staring at a picture of Fanum who was smiling. Kai just sigh and got dressed.

He finally decided to go back streaming and get back on social media.

I mean he hasn't been on that shit for 3 years. He put on some clothes and took pictures of the house. After that he decided to post the pictures that he took on instagram.

(Just imaging his room look different)

Now after posting that and receiving hella text messages and calls. Kai felt better about himself. I mean the motherfucka did leave for 3 years, he really needed that break. Anyway, he before he started streaming he seen Agent post.

Agent and Duke link up. He really did miss them and he happy to see them happy again. After Agent dealing with the drinking he been sober for 2 years. He will not drink nothing that has any type of liquor in it. When Agent left he end up buying 4 houses and 3 cars.

He just went crazy just like his forehead. But Kai was proud of Agent. He was proud of Duke too. He wishes to see Chris and Davis soon. So Kai started streaming, talking to the people. He can't lie, he was missing his fans a lot and they were missing him too.

Some of them were commenting saying they were happy to see him. Some was saying LLF 🙏🕊️( long live fanum) and other shit. That whole day Kai sat there and talk to the people let them know what he was going through. Telling them he will give them a house tour tomorrow. He been on the stream for hour and hours.

Happy getting back to his old self.

This just the beginning.