Chapter 3

Kai - duke why is u calling?

Duke - don't be fucking stubborn rn. It's some shit and we need you.

Kai - who tf is we?

Duke - the rest of us, Kai. We need you like ASAP. No bullshit.

Kai - tf yall need me for? Yall didn't need me when yall left AMP. so why now?

Duke - YOU STILL STUCK ON THAT BULLSHIT! KAI, FUCK THAT SHIT! WE HAVE BIGGER FUCKING PROBLEMS!

Kai - y'all can solve it on your own. Whatever it is, I don't wanna be apart of it.

DUKE - KAI ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

Fanum's death really has a hold on them. Especially Kai. All was Duke was trying to tell Kai about the situation but it's seems like Kai don't wanna hear it or be in it. If Kai wasn't so fucking stubborn, he'll understand what Duke was trying to tell him. Now that Kai don't want any bullshit from Duke, he roaming around the house waiting for Bruce and Rage. Bruce and rage is Kai friends. None of the others met them.

Rage is a 26 years old that screams like a little ass girl and Bruce is a darkskin off brand Eddie Murphy 23 years old. They met doing a Drake concert. Telling each other how they all watch each other and thinking about playing games and shit together. And ever since then they have been doing stupid shit together. The reason why the guys is coming over because the have a video to do.

So, the video is about who can cook the best. Whoever wins, wins $2,000. So while Kai getting the food and the other shit. Rage calling.

Rage - KAILERRR!!!!!

Kai - Rage, oh my god nigga, you screaming in my fucking ear.

Rage - what you doing Kailer?

Kai - Ay fucking yo. Where you and Bruce at? Yk we have to do this video today?

Rage - I'm finna pull up now, but Bruce going be a little late cause he had to make sure that his friend send something off. I thought he did that last week.

Kai - yeah, he said he was finna send something off that week. Hopefully that person got it.

Rage - but yeah, unlock the gate. I'm here.

Kai - bet.

Kai had ended the call and let Rage through the gate. After they greet and walk back in the house. Now it's time to wait for Bruce. Now while waiting for Bruce, the boys decided to set things together so they can prepared. While working a hour passed. They still waiting on Bruce. 

They have to start at 5:30.

It is now 2:37. They lowkey started to get worry won't come but if he doesn't, they will have to start without him.

Time flies again and again it is now 4:27.
They say there waiting for Bruce. Calling and texting. Letting him know that they might have to start the video without him. Still having text nor call them back.

Time continue flying.
It is now 5:24.

So the boys just agree just to do the video without Bruce. They was upset but they put their anger on the side and continue with the video.

Kai knew he have to talk to Bruce about not being on time for the video.

As much he don't wanna talk to Bruce about it but it's best if he do.