Chapter 2

"This is Sarah Glames on Monday morning news. The death of a famous influencer Roberto "Fanum" Gonzalez had been found this morning.

He had been shot 16 times and his body been found by group of young children who said they have been talking a short cut home and seen Roberto's hand handing from the outside the trash.

The police found out Roberto had been dead since yesterday morning. Whoever killed hm, left him there and took his phone and his necklace. My condolences to his family and friends. Back to you John..."

Fanum dead

Fanum dead!!

FANUM DEAD!!!!

Agent jump out of his sleep. All sweaty and tired. Heavy breathing. Chest going up and down deeply. He sigh and look out the window and see the sun is shining on him. This is his 5th time jumping out of his sleep also his 5th time dreaming about Fanum's death.

He rub his forehead feeling how sweaty he feels. He caught the icks and rush into the shower. While he busy, after everyone left the group everyone became different and very distant. Agent moved away to Atlanta Georgia in a big beautiful house with his girlfriend Layla. Yes he's have a girlfriend.

They have been together for 2 in a half years. He loves her so deeply but he overthinks about her sometimes. Sometimes Layla will text Agent very late. She also be promising him a lot of things but breaking them.

And guess what he do?

He forgives her everytime. He loves her so much that he don't see no wrongs in her. He brought her a ring and thinking about marrying her. Agent Baby... you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. After agent took his shower he decided to text Layla.

Just check on her.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After he texted her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After he texted her. He click his phone off and decided to go to the living room and chill with the other guys.

Yes with Chris and Davis.

Duke was there but he left last night. They all together in the living room telling each other and good morning and shit. Now Chris and Davis really don't fuck with Layla. Davis had caught a bad vibe from her since day one. The bitch was cocky as fuck and Davis felt that vibe from her.

Chris thought Davis was just overreacting until he started to pay attention to her when she get a phone call and leave while agent talking to her. They keep trying to tell Agent to watch out for Layla.

Layla is a sneaking bitch. Very fucking sneaky.

She been around Duke too but what Davis started to see is that Layla and Duke act so weird around each other.

He don't wanna think something negative that might not be true but he has a feeling that he know for a fact that is not a lie. After they discussed over bullshit. They all decided to go their separate ways. While they gon on with their business not knowing somebody left them a packages at door. After a hour or so Duke walks in screaming their names and waiting for them to come in the living room. The others thought the package was Duke packages but it's not.

It's nobody packages.

Duke just jump his shoulders and just slightly laugh while getting ready to open. Duke smile faded away when he pull Fanum's necklaces out with blood on it.

Everyone is quiet.

Don't know what to say.

They in shock and don't know to say until Chris pick up a note and read it. It said "the fun just begun." They stand there not knowing what to do. Scared and shocked. They all knew the AMP had to get back together. All they need is to sit down and talk...

With Kai..

𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें