32

I just love yall so muchhhhh🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I had a massive headache and i was confused on why i was laying up in this hospital bed and Jay ass sitting right over there.

Now this gotta be a dream.

Before i could even utter a word the room door opened and Sariyah's face appeared. Her fcae lit up when she seen me looking dead at her.

"Omg Samara you're finally awake!" she said loudly getting Jay's attention as well.

They both were at my side looking at me with worry.

"Uh uhn Riyah you too loud, my head hurts" i groaned out. "Im sorry sis im just so happy yo ass finally woke up, i miss you" she said with a hopeful smile making me slightly smile.

"I missed you too sis, now how'd i get here in this hospital bed?" i asked her not paying Jay any mind.
Of course im still icing his ass out.

"You came to Jay's son birthday party talking mad crazy to his him and ole girl, then you and ole girl started duking it out. Then i stepped in cause they was tryna jump you, of course Destiny ass didn't help at all cause her and Tyrell dipped when they seen you fighting ole girl" Riyah stopped for a second then continued again.

"So me and you was fighting bitches and outta no where ole girl knocked you upside the head with a beer bottle. Now you know i couldn't let ha ass get away with that shit so i grabbed the cake and smashed that bitch in ha face. And after that me and Kamari brought you here and you been here for the past two hours" She explained as i took all of that in.

"Oh wow" i slowly said as i looked at her then at Jay but quickly turning away from his stare.

"Funny thing is i don't remember any of that. And it doesn't even sound like i me" i confessed to them as i looked at Riyah who looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Its okay sis the doctors said you was gone have a mild concussion so its normal that you blacked out and don't remember what happen.
They gone keep you over night and make sure you good" Riyah said as she smiled at me.

"Sorry i ruined your son's birthday party Jay" i said truthfully sorry.

I could give to fucks about beating his baby mama up though.

She deserved it.

Im just and at myself for how i handled the whole thing in general.

"You good ma, he wasn't even worried bout dat damn cake. But you good Mara?" He asked me about to grab my hand but i quickly moved it away.