3.Ace of clovers

TW: Torture and gore. If you do not feel comfortable with that you may skip.
——————————

Izotz, Yessenia, and Yeoung-Su returned to their camp. They stored all the loot and returned each to their offices.

Izotz cradled his head in his hands.
Memories flooded his mind. Izotz breathed shakily as he tried to keep himself together. He stood up and fixed his messy coffee colored hair. He sat down at his table and started looking through the loot.
His door slammed opened and Yessenia stomped in. Izotz jumped and looked up.
“Yessenia?” He asked. “You okay?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that question?” She spat.

Izotz blinked “H-huh?”

“The meeting with the Ace of Black Clovers! You’re twenty minutes late!”

“Oh. FUCK!” Izotz stood up. He was about to grab his coat when Yessenia glared at him.

“You don’t need a pinche jacket fresa!” Yessenia yelled.

Izotz quickly let go of the jacket.

Izotz walked behind Yessenia as she strides over to the meeting room. Izotz follows her to the meeting room. Yessenia disappeared into the dark oak wood double doors. Izotz fixed his tie and badge before he followed her in and saw the Ace of the Black Clovers sitting at the top of the meeting table.
He had sky blue eyes and fiery red hair that’s tied back with a single dark ribbon, he look like he was in his mid twenties and had a tall figure. He was wearing a black vest with a white button up shirt underneath, just like Izotz, but his badge shows a clover.
“Ah! Izotz!” He said raising his hand in hello.

Izotz scowled and took a stand In front of him. He slammed a report onto the table in front of the man.
“2 raids gone wrong! We’ve lost many valuable soldiers and loot! Because of you and the Clovers! If I can even call it that, you’ve made them lose their dignity, they look weak compared every other group.” Izotz spat.The man lost his friendly demeanor as he stood up. “I did what I had to do to get out of the raids alive! The Reds have the tactical advantage! They have some of the smartest people on their side! Every time we did a raid we had no choice but to retreat.”

Izotz glowered at the taller male, which is saying something, Izotz is 5’10, this guy is like 6’3.
“Give me a reason as to why I should not just kill you right here. It would greatly benefit our side.” Izotz growls.

The man takes a few steps back. “Listen Izotz, w-we don’t have to stoop to death threats, do we?” The man says nervously, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.
Izotz steps closer, his hand fingering the dagger in his pocket. “Mhm, now. You have no weapons or soldiers to offer. What else can you give me that will save you from torture?”

The man took another step back. “I-er”

Izotz swings his dagger, leaving a gash on his cheek.  The man stumbles back, using the table as support. He touched his hand to his cheek as he felt the warm crimson liquid on his face.
“What do you have to offer?” Izotz said again.

“I-I don’t know!” The man exclaimed, his menacing posture faltering.
Izotz grabbed him by the collar and pulled the dagger to his throat. “Nothing? So sad” he swiped the blade down, leaving a deep cut on his arm. The man let out a yelp of pain.

“Wait! Wait! I-I do have something!” He cried.

“What is it?” Izotz spat, shaking the man by the collar.

“It’s a weapon! One of my scouts told me about it!! It’s called The Jokers Toy, the government made it for World War Two but never used it!”

Izotz’s contemplated. The man could be lying to him, but he decided to trust him, after all he learned about fifty different ways to torture somebody from Yeoung-su, this man did not want to piss off Izotz.
Izotz backed away and ran a hand through his hair. “Very well then” he said before striding out the room.He walked to their small library and walked over to the cabinet of records. He slammed open all of the drawers until he found one that read, “The Jokers Toy”. Izotz yanked it out as his eyes traveled across the paper.

*The Jokers Toy was something that was being made by the government in 1942. It was never used as the Japanese had surrendered only three years after the weapon was started to be developed, but that didn’t stop engineers from continuing its creation. It was described as sort of mini gun, powerful enough to shoot through walls and slice through flesh like paper. It was finished in 1981 and the government kept it behind closed walls, only revealing little bits of information to the public. Where it was made, that is unknown, but it’s current whereabouts is-*

Izotz stopped, where was the rest of the page?
Izotz looked over every inch of the page, drawers and nearby shelves. The missing part was nowhere to be seen. He kicked the shelf in rage. So close yet so far.