𖤐this little shit..

Chapter revolves around omi and aounung beefing quite literally
3rd person 😼 -
Neteyam woke up in a marui on a bed that seemed to have a medicine and herbs on shelfs "neteyam!" it was
Aounung "oh neteyam i promise I'll never leave you alone ever again.." aounung was on his knees by the bed while neteyam started to sit up, he still felt weak "aounung?" "yes?" "how long have you been here?"
"Oh uh since you got here" "when was that" "yesterday.." "aounung have you gotten sleep?" "yeah.." neteyam was looking at him like he was lying (he knew he was) "ok fine I didn't but it was only because Incase you woke up!" neteyam just laughed at him

"Oh and uh do you know where omi is?" neteyam asked "who?" "omi! The seal" "ohh that little shit"
Aounung rolled his eyes "when you passed out and I tried to pick you up he fucking bit me!"
"And he wouldn't leave your side and when everyone tried to get you he either tried to bite them or bark at them!" neteyam laughed even louder this time "so we locked his bitch ass up in your room"
Aounung got hit on the head "the fuck was that for?!" aounung looked at neteyam flabbergasted

"Don't call my baby that!" "really that little shit is your baby?" "yes" "you love him more than me neteyam?" "yes" aounung gasped "neteyamnn" aounung started to fake cry "I'm not falling for that anymore! You called my poor innocent little baby a bitch!" "innocent yeah right"
"Yk what omi is getting all my attention now not you"

"Don't call my baby that!" "really that little shit is your baby?" "yes" "you love him more than me neteyam?" "yes" aounung gasped "neteyamnn" aounung started to fake cry "I'm not falling for that anymore! You called my poor innocent little baby a...

Bros reaction-

"Stop pouting now after all the stuff you just said about omi!" "fine" "can you go get him please"
"No, he's scary and ugly" "fine then I guess he'll just have to get all my attention" neteyam put his hand to his forehead dramatically "this conversation is taking too long about that little shit"
"Fine then pick me up and let's go get him" "fine" aounung rolled his eyes again "and stop rolling your eyes" aounung ignored that and just picked neteyam up bridal style (🤭)

Once they finally made it to the sullys marui they went to his room as it seemed no one was actually there right now and they saw omi on neteyams bed staring down the aounung as soon as they walked in "omi!" omi then turned his attention to neteyam and he started barking happily aounung got closer to the bed so that neteyam could pick up omi "aww omi was aounung being mean to you and locked you on here" omi nodded "nahh this little shits lying" neteyam snapped his head aounungs way "fine, fine"

Aounung and neteyam were sitting on the bed in the medical marui feeding omi, well neteyam feeding omi "theres no way I'm touching that fat ass" (they beefin fr🧍🏾‍♀️👩🏾‍🦲) "ugh aounung sometimes your so annoying" neteyam suddenly got up "what are you doing?" aounung asked "trying to walk again duh"
Neteyam walked from the bed to the wall and he did pretty good
"I'll be right back"

Aounung pov- just looking at the face of this little shit pisses me off thinking he can just steal neteyam away from me "the fuck are you looking at" he then jumped on me "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" damn he was strong, I then picked him up holding him up to my face "yeah you little shit whatca gonna do now bitch!" "who are you yelling at?" "huh" it was neteyam "who is you yelling at" "uh myself" "no you was not" "yes ma'a- sir I was" "hold my damn son right!" "hold him right!"

3rd person-
Aounung ended up with a hurt head due to how many times he had been slapped on the head
"Have you learned your lesson aounung?" "yes" aounung said blandly "good" neteyam turned away for a second and aounung bucked his head at omi "bitch" he whispered omi got a bit close and bit his finger
"AH SHIT" aounung said flapping around his hand then holding it "what happened" "he- omi - he!"
"If you wanna keep making lies up about omi you can leave!"
Aounung just pouted again he looked to his side just to see that little face again

Aounung POV-
FUCKING SHIT I JUST WANNA RIP THAT CHUNKY THING APART HE SO FUCKING ANNOYING DAMNIT
------------------------------------------------------------------
So uh yeah they was beefing and still are

Aounung POV- FUCKING SHIT I JUST WANNA RIP THAT CHUNKY THING APART HE SO FUCKING ANNOYING DAMNIT ------------------------------------------------------------------So uh yeah they was beefing and still are

-omis reaction to all aounungs comments
Word count - 750🫶🏾