'Kill It With Fire!'

A/N: Hey guys and welcome to the Trick and Kill one-shots! XD Since I had a random inspiration, I wrote the first two ones, which I hope you'll find good, cause it's my very first try on a one-shot :P Also, this time you are able to suggest me your ideas for the one-shot stories and the ones I'll really like I'll make them a reality! ^^ I will upload only when inspiration calls out, so stay tuned for more! :D

 ~~~~~~~~

  Sweat was dripping down from your forehead, the small drops of water falling on your eyes and decreasing your vision considerably, as you clutched your sword hard within your tight grasp and gazed proudly towards your lethal enemy. Your breathing was now shallow and came out in a rush, as the fatigue of the fearless battle was starting to take its toll on you, making your hands shake a little bit, something that you tried your best to drown away, since one wrong move and you would be dead. The armor that once decorated your petite form was long ago destroyed, its pieces restraining your movements considerably, so at one point, you had removed them by force off of you, standing proudly against your enemy, completely defenseless, except from your sword that shone breathtakingly on your hands, reflecting the light of the fires that burned around you.

  All around you, chaos and mayhem prevailed.

  The land was all burnt to the ground, with fierce fires still burning all around you, filling the air with their suffocating smoke, filling your lungs with a strong aroma of charcoal and burnt soil, making you cough every now and then the poisoned breaths you took in. The once happy and serene village that spread all around you was now completely deserted, with the houses falling on the ground one after another, their wooden walls all consumed to the core by the insatiable fire the beast unleashed. Thankfully, you had managed to evacuate all the civilians and the elderly, so everyone was safe and sound, hiding inside the luxurious forest behind you, leaving you all alone to deal with the monster that pestered those innocent souls.

 And it was a monster indeed.

  Standing at eight feet tall, it was all black and monstrous. It was like nothing else that you had seen in your whole life. Its skin was in a shade of abyssal black, shining majestically under the hell-fires that shined all around you. It had six sturdy legs that shook the ground with each step the beast took against you, since it must have weighed a few tons for sure; its black eyes were nailed on your proud form, almost challenging you to go up against it. To dare and oppose it. It had two large tusks coming out of each side of its mouth, with razor sharp teeth adorning the rest of the mouth, capable of shredding the unlucky victims in mere milliseconds. It was heavy and it was strong and fast. How? You did not know. It was the first time you dealt with a creature like this.

  The monster growled loudly and charged against you, gathering all its strength to end you with a single strike. Your heart tightens uneasily inside your chest, but you nonetheless hold your sword harder and let out a fierce battle cry, pulling your guts together and charging against it at the same time. It was an end game: one of you was going down tonight. You were fighting for the sake of the people that trusted you and you couldn't let fear snatch your heart away.

  With a strong push of your legs, you catapult your body to the air, passing right above the monster, millimeters away from its body, sliding your sword hard against its back and wounding it as much as you could. It screams in pain and fails to maintain its balance, falling on one of the remaining houses, bringing it down in the process. You let out a sigh of relief as you see the coal black blood dripping down from the sharp edges of your sword, dripping down to the ground and poisoning it even more. The monster shook its head and with another growl, rushed against you at full speed, opening the threatening mouth and revealing five rows of shark-like teeth, ready to devour you in one gulp. You clench your jaw firmly and prepare yourself for the impact, razing the Ancient Sword of Slenderwood and waiting. The monster collides against you so hard, that it drags you many meters back, your feet dragging hard against the soil and creating long marks on the ground, as you nonetheless keep the sword at place. The power that the creature possesses, far surpasses your own and it acquires your full attention and will to keep the blade at place as the teeth of the creature bite into the silver sword, whose magic protects both you and itself. If you just managed to keep it at place.