Jeff The Killer !LEMON! #2

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A !LEMON!. READERS UNDER 18+ ARE NOT ADVISED TO READ IT SINCE IT CONTAINS EXPLISIT SEXUAL SCENES THAT TEND TO BE VERY DESCRIPTIVE, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SCARRING YOU FOR LIFE. !YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lying on top of Jeff, your tongues tangle with each other mercilessly, playing a dangerous game of utter dominance, where you were completely able to feel his ever-growing excitement increase with the passing seconds, resonating with your own body which produces a deep feeling on your lower part, making you sigh inside the kiss. Jeff growls lowly and without so much of a warning, he wraps his sturdy hands around you and pushing you to the side, he switches so that he was on top, taking advantage of your small frame to completely trap you under him; yet you had absolutely no intention to go anywhere. The man bites your lower lip hard, making you let out a soft cry of pain, as you tangle your hands inside his damp hair and pull them lightly, the moment he traces your jawline and starts to plant hard kisses on the base of your neck, making you sigh and lean your head backwards.

His callous hands travel to your knees and he pulls them over his waist, before caressing your skin softly, reaching your panties and starting tugging them impatiently.

'No, no. You have to choose first, baby.' You mumble, trying to push him away from you lightly.

'Choose what?' he breathes out, finding the special spot on your neck and nibbling on it hard, he makes you almost gasp out loud.

'I- I have prepared something else as well.' You say, reaching out for a small bowl that was filled with small pieces of paper. This seems to draw the man's attention, but he never stops kissing that spot hard 'You have to choose two pieces of paper: one that contains my name or yours and one that says what we will do tonight...you know, when the kinky stuff begin.'

If you previously had his interest, now you had his full attention. You can literally see the excitement dawning on his black eyes and his hand detaches from your panties and shoves itself inside the bowl, drawing the first piece of paper. Bringing it towards him, he leans back a bit and unfolds it.

'You.' he says, returning to grab another paper 'Will tie me down.'

'Yes!' you exclaim, shoving him off and standing up.

'What the f*ck does that mean?' he questions, but you have already grabbed him by the hand and pull him up, making your way towards the back of the house, going a bit faster than usual from your thrill.