Bath Time #3 (EJ)

A/N: Hey guys!!! Well, it's been quite a while that I'm not online and since you have been such patient lovelies, I decided to surprise you with some chapters :3 I had written them for quite a while now, so since I have some days before I write the next exam, I took the opportunity to upload them :D I really hope you like it, make sure to suggest your ideas as well for the future one-shots and I'll see you on September 19th! Love ya all! <3

You were sitting inside the vast bathtub, having hugged your knees to your chest and closed your eyes, finally allowing yourself to let go of the strenuous stress this day had thrown upon you since the very first hours.

The hot water was exactly what you needed to feel your muscles relax and turn into utter jelly and the deep breaths that you were cautiously letting out were enough to help you relax and enjoy yourself for the very first time after so many days inside the Creepypasta household. The rich aroma of vanilla had flooded your senses and turned your mind hazy, driving away all the pestering thoughts, just as it drove away the clear atmosphere and bestowed upon the air of the bathroom a light, perfectly smelling, mist that went so far as to enhance the beautiful flames that were produced by the various candles that you had lit around the room and the bathtub, in an attempt to make the place a little bit more romantic. The luxurious and rich foam that had covered the surface of the water was so thick, that practically hid anything that was submerged under it, providing a very fragile cover somehow. Yet, you were very careful to check that no one had hidden inside of it like last time, before you went inside. I mean, they do say that when you fall for something once, you become very careful not to get fooled once again and with the residents inside this house, you can never be too sure. Like ever.

Yet this time, you knew that no one would attempt to peek at you as you took a bath. Which was nice.

Sighing once again, you lean back, resting against the sturdy chest that was sitting behind you in the bathtub, with a small smile creeping its way on your lips, as you took your hand out of the hot water and rested it on EJ's knee that was right beside you. The eyeless male gently took your hand in his careful own and bringing it to his lips, he kissed it lightly and lovingly, before he wrapped his hands affectionately around you, resting his head on your shoulder, making a shiver go down your spine from the close proximity. Even after so many days, you still found yourself reacting to his tough in the very same way as the first time. Maybe it was because you loved each other so much. Maybe it was a Creepypasta thing. Who knew for sure?

'So what do you say? We can find one near the beach.' He chuckles a little bit, planting a small kiss on the base of your neck.

'No, it will be troublesome if we had humans wondering around. Trust me, no matter how secluded the beach is, they always seem to find it.' You simply say, wrapping your own hands around his under the water.

'I believe that you are right.' He comments thoughtfully 'Then what about near the mountain top?'

You nod 'It would be far away from the Mansion and if they need us they won't be able to reach us in time. You are the only doctor around; they need you twenty-four seven.'

'That is also true. Damn. Then I guess we can find one inside the forest. Not too far, but not too close and especially away from any prying eyes that could disturb us.' He smiles lightly.