Will You Be My Valentine? (Jeff)

Happy Valentine's everyone! I hope that you had (or have) a fantastic day that you spend with your loved ones, whoever that may be ^^ So, given the fact that this is the very first Valentine's for dear reader and Jeff/Jack, I decided to do a special part with them! I really hope that you ejoy them, make sure to let me know if you have suggestions for more scenarios :P Stay awesome!

Also, all links for the pictures of the chapter will be added on the comments so you can see everything.

The metallic sound of the bowl coming in hard contact with the wooden floor sounded throughout the house, followed by your angry swear since the hot chocolate it contained fell on the unprotected skin of your feet, burning and angering you at the same time. With a rich variety of swears coming out of your mouth, you bend down and pick the spoiled chocolate up, making sure that your clothes weren't stained and throwing the bowl mindlessly on the sink, getting down into melting a whole new other piece of huge chocolate. Pouring a bit of milk, you allow the chocolate to melt slowly, turning to the kitchen island to gather the rest of the ingredients for your recipe.

It was the very first Valentine's Day that you were going to celebrate with Jeff and honestly speaking, it was your own very first Valentine's that you actually had someone to celebrate with in general. So, you had come up with the perfect plan to surprise Jeff once he was going to come home and you had secluded yourself inside the house the both of you shared, in order to make sure that everything was perfect. It was the perfect plan; you had talked with Slender to purposely give Jeff a lot of work today inside the forest along with the Proxies, so that the man would be occupied with his chores and be unable to see what you had in store for him, while you and Jane had hit town to buy -correction- to steal as much chocolate and fruits as you needed, since you had decided to make him a recipe that was far beyond your cooking abilities, something that seemed tougher than you thought, a hot chocolate fondue.

And damn it, this particular recipe was far more difficult than what you have anticipated, since the chocolate needed to be in the correct temperature, not too hot, not too cold, in order to be cooked; the result was for you to spend almost three huge chocolate chunks already. But you weren't going to give up, no matter what!

This was going to be a night to remember for quite a while. You had cleaned and decorated the whole house with white candles and black and red sheets and decorations, making sure that the fireplace was lit as well, and you had bought a brand new dress to celebrate, along with a special gift for Jeff. Yes, you did know that the man probably hadn't even heard what Valentine's was and from his part, there was no gift planned for tonight, but you would be content with just spending some quality time just the two of you. The recent events with the sudden deaths of random Proxies throughout the forest had all the Creepypasta in high alert for any kind of danger, so you and Jeff had a long time to just be the two of you, running around and collecting what was left of Slenderman's servants. And that was what you were trying to do tonight: spend some time with the man that you loved with all of your unbeating heart.

Right as you poured the hot chocolate on the small cup and lit the small tealight candle under it to keep it warm, you heard the distinctive sound of keys entering the keyhole of the front door, before it opened and the sound of a heavy pair of boots resonated on the wooden floor.

'Babe, you here?' Jeff's voice reached your ears as you dried your hands on a nearby towel and walked out of the kitchen to greet him.