[2]

The next morning they all met back in a small kitchen and ate some breakfast that had been set out for them which was still nice and warm.

Chuuya and Dazai stayed to themselves and ate together in a corner, Akutagawa started hanging out with black lizard again as soon as he could and Atsushi went over to Kyoka to talk to her. 

Yosano was intently watching Koyo who was talking to an old man who had been called Hirotsu. They both seemed very nice. They even waved at her when they noticed her watching them.

The voice echoed through the speakers, it was much clearer.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all slept well in your temporary spaces. Our new reactions will be coming up soon, we will be looking at 'ships'." 

"Excuse me, but what is a ship?" Fukuzawa asked and the voice continued;

"A ship is a relationship between two people. They might be an old relationship, current relationship, or a relationship which hasn't been ignited yet." 

"Interesting..." Kunikida mumbled and the little gossip trio looked over to Dazai and Chuuya at the same time who were still in their own world. 

"Please make your way to the reaction room once you are done eating and then we will start reacting." 

Then the voice cut out.