33

Late night upload👀 thanks for riding with me🥰❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Samara Moore~

I groaned sitting up from the toilet. This was my fifth time throwing up today and i was sick of it. I got up flushing the toilet and quickly brushed my teeth.

I had took a couple of pregnancy test last week and i knew i was pregnant, but knowing that made me feel depressed as fuck. I don't need a baby right now, but i really wanted one.

I went to the doctors that next day to make sure and hearing the heartbeat of my baby and actually seeing them gave me mixed emotions.

How could i want something so bad but still feel fucked up about it.

My life was turning to shit and i had a long way to go before it was back on track.

I silently cried as i thought about my life in the past 6 months.(A/N: Yess it been that long bookie)

And i knew it was Taemone's baby.

Im just starting to get my shit together, going to therapy was already a hard enough thing to do. Trying to let a stranger into my life and know almost everything about.

The whole thing was a weird and hard process for me to go through, but i need to do this.

Not only for myself but for the people who love me, I never wanna have a setback like that ever again.

This baby was going to be a setback, but the voice at the back of my head was telling me that this was a blessing in disguise. That maybe this baby was my saving grace or something.

But how could i be a good mother to somebody when my own mother wasn't even there to show me how.

I washed my face and went back into my room. I got back on my laptop as i looked at some of the pictures that i took of a couple the other day.

They looked and seemed so in love, i miss that feeling.

"Samara you good sissy?" I heard Riyah ask from behind my door.

"Yea im good sis" i answered back and she replied back with a okay and i heard her footsteps walk off.

I was scared to tell anyone about the pregnancy cause i was afraid of being judged.