Thank You

Brave are the women who marry a soldier! And Meera was certainly one brave woman!

I am deeply sorry if the ending of the story disappointed you. However, this was a decision I had made when planning the story. I truly appreciate all your support.

People adore happily-ever-afters, and so do I. But the love story of a soldier encompasses a wide range of emotions: pain, agony, separation, love, smiles, laughter, and even death. For them, happily-ever-after sometimes remains a dream, much like it did for Meera and Kabir.

While writing the last few parts of this story, a mix of emotions overwhelmed me.

My Meera and Kabir were fictional characters, but in real life, there are many Meeras and Kabirs whose homes are shattered, relationships are strained, love is sacrificed, and happiness is elusive.

As I mentioned earlier, falling in love with a man in uniform is easy and captivating, but is staying in love and sharing your life with him easy? It demands a heart of gold, nerves of steel, and unwavering honesty.

With this story, I pay my sincere respects to the many real-life Meeras and Kabirs and their families who made the ultimate sacrifice for the nation's prosperity.

And thus, the book officially concludes.

It has been an incredible journey!

Before saying my thanks, I want to express my utmost respect and admiration for the Indian Army cadets, officers and their families.

While I've done my best to research and portray the military settings accurately, I acknowledge that there might be mistakes. Please forgive any inaccuracies, and know that my sole intention is to honor the bravery and sacrifice of these brave souls.

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who read, voted, and commented. Your support means the world to me, and it served as an inspiration and motivation to pour my heart into this story. I am immensely thankful for that!

Special thanks to AnuradhaMG
sakshirana787648
NehalLaddha
prasansha24
nehajaplot
arinnex

Thank you very much!

Please tell me what do you feel about the book.

Also, do check my other stories, "The Dance of Destiny" and "Whispers of Fate."

Don't forget to check out my Instagram profile @ shewhowriteslove for the story aesthetics and reels.

With love,

Signing off,

S