Four

Zubeia had left with the humans and Rayla to see if they could talk to Rex Igneous.

You stayed behind with ibis, taking care of the storm spire. And, besides Zym, there wasn't much to take care of. So the two of you where playing a not-so-calm game of chess.

"Noooo, not my queen!" Ibis wailed dramatically, " murderer, how dare you!!"

You rolled your eyes. "Oh calm down ya big baby."

"Now the king must rase his children alone, how devastating! I will avenge her!"

"Ibis, what in the world did Callum feed you?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at his out of character behavior.

"I don't know!" He wailed, then he got serious again. "Checkmate."

You fell out of your chair. "Blood, blood, blood. And...death." You closed your eyes and stuck out your tongue.

"Oh come on, now your just milking it." He said, poking you playfully.

You sat up. "I know."

"What should we do now?" He asked, helping you to your feet.

You shrug. "I don't really know."

"I've got an idea!!" Ibis shouted excitedly. "Wait here and don't jump off that cliff!" He said in a joking manner.

"I won't!" You call as he ran off. "Silly mage." You looked over at his staff and picked it up, running your fingers over the smooth stone in the center.

You thought for a moment before trying a simple wind spell, shocked that it actually worked.

You heard a gasp and turned, expecting to see ibis with a smile on his face, proud to see that you completed a spell on your own. But instead, you saw two elves you didn't recognize.

You griped the staff tighter, preparing for a fight.

" how did you get that?" The first elf asked. She had blue hair, but her skin was similar to ibis' you knew she was a sky wing elf, as was the other with her.

The secound elf had bright white hair like ibis- actually he just looked like an older, meaner version of ibis.

You took a step back, you weren't sure if they where here for zym, but you didn't want to find out the hard way. The young dragon was currently asleep and you wanted it to stay that way, so you intended to guard him until ibis' return.

"Answer my question, how did you get that staff?" She repeated with a cold stare.

"I'll be the one asking the questions." You growled, clutching the staff tightly.

The male elf whispered something to his partner. "How hid you get that jacket?!"

You glanced down. You where wearing ibis' cloths. You didn't exactly have any. Save for the ones you where wearing when you got stabbed, that where now covered in blood and had a hole through them. Ibis had lent you his jacket, which you gladly took and had little intention of returning, you liked it a lot.

"I'll say it again, I'll be the one asking the questions!" You where not happy with the intruders.

The mail elf drew his sword. "What did you do to him?"

You knew you were in no shape to fight not when you were still healing " I may not be the best mage, but I can't fight, so I suggest you back down" you hope to intimidation would be enough, but unfortunately, not the elf lunged, attacking you.

You do a rune in the air with the staff. "Fulmanus!" The lightning hit the ground. " next time I'll aim!" you don't have a connection to the sky arcanum, but with the staff you could do some magic.