A Real Home(Alternate Toga Fate AU)

(May contain small manga spoilers and spoilers for season 6. Enjoy)

"ZERO SATELLITES!" Ochako cried as she used her quirk to lift all the household furniture and items. Toga just gasped and realized what Ochako had planned. "Great..." She muttered as she dodged Uraraka throwing items at her. "Neither of us has to hold back anymore." Ochako continued pursuit and kept narrowly missing her. The two continued their small quarrel before Ochako shouted. "Threaten people so you can do what you want? Then you DESERVE WHATEVERS COMING TO YOU!" That's when one of the floating books smacked Toga and she collapsed to the ground, dropping her weapons. "Well...there's my answer..." She said quietly as tears began to well in her eyes. Ochako widened her eyes and looked a bit skeptical. Toga began to cry on the ground and curled up into a small ball. "Who am I kidding...what was I expecting? 'Oh, never mind! Come with me and I'll run away with you, and we can live merrily?'" She laughed weakly before beginning to sob. Ochako didn't know what to do. "She's a villain...she's a villain..." She reached for her radio but hesitated. "URAVITY! WHERE ARE YOU? THAT THING IS GETTING CLOSER BY THE SECOND! OVER!" She just began walking towards her. She kicked away the weapons and took off her blood pumps. She kept them out of reach before bending down and picking up the crying girl. She wrapped her arms around her tightly much to Toga's surprise. "Wha...what are you doing? I-I'm dangerous...leave me to die..." "No. That's not what a hero does. They find victims and they save them from any danger. You don't have to live this way." "You don't know that." "Yes, I do. I know that if you keep this up...you won't have whatever ending you want." Toga looked down and kept crying onto her shoulder. "Come with me...I promise I'll do what I can to help you. It'll all be okay..." She said rubbing her back gently. They could hear stomping and rumbling coming closer. Toga didn't respond for some time. "We have to go now. Just hang onto me!" She pulled her out of the house and began running. She made them both float and saw Gigantomachia coming closer. "It didn't work...oh no..." She gasped. She saw her group and quickly made her way over. "Uravity! There you are! What-" They saw Toga in her arms. "YOU CAUGHT ONE!" "No... not exactly. It's a long story...just don't arrest her." She said. The group looked confused and stunned. "What? But she-" "I know...just leave her alone." She said firmly. Toga barely listened to anything and kept crying. She wound up crying herself to sleep on the hero. When she woke up again she found herself with a quirk cancelation bracelet and in a hospital room of the sort. By her side, she saw a sleeping Ochako in a chair. "Ugh...where...Ochako?" She asked poking her. She mumbled and woke up. "Hey...how do you feel?" "Where am I?" "U.As recovery wing. It took some talking but they agreed to let you stay. You'll be safe here." "You mean the others here will be. I can't transform." She said pulling up her wrist. "It was that or handcuffs..." "And she wouldn't stop screaming to the police about it." A voice said suddenly. "That's my teacher, Mr. Aizawa..." She whispered. "I'm sure you even scared half the staff. Especially after that speech." Aizawa said pulling up a chair and putting his crutches down. "Even then I still have some questions concerning you." He said motioning towards Toga. "How do we know this isn't a plan in order to get the army into U.A.?" "My best friend is dead. What else do I have left to do? The rest of the original league has gone insane. I'd rather have been left for dead if Ochako hadn't carried me." She answered bitterly. "They won't care what happens to me anymore. I'm just another pawn in 'the masters plan'. Whatever that is..." Aizawa looked at her skeptically and sighed. "We've looked at your case...and called your parents." "What?" She looked up with wide eyes. "We asked them about you and their relationship towards you since your...debut in your school." "Why- why did you call them? Are they here?!" "They're legally your parents so we need a guardian present for this to continue-" "THEY'RE NOT MY PARENTS! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!" She yelled backing away. Ochako got up. "Toga-" "N-NO! NO!" She cried grabbing the sides of her head. "What's wrong with them? Why don't you want to see them?" "THEY DON'T LOVE ME! WHY WOULD I WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM? THE-THEY NEVER LOVED ME! THEY NEVER WANTED ME!" Tears began running down her cheeks again. She kept hyperventilating and screaming. Ochako hugged her immediately and let her hide her face into her shoulder. She kept crying and shaking. "We will not let them in here or aware of you then if you wish..." He said. "Pl-Please don't I don't...I-I can't..." He left the two be and closed the door. "Shhh....they won't come near you." Ochako said softly. She rocked the shaking girl gently and helped her calm down.