Chapter 2

Tubbo was the first to take the risk heading up the rickety stairs immediately a loud creak came from the floor. He looked behind glaring at the other two "If I fall I am suing you Tommy." A snicker came from the taller boy as a gasped came from the blond. "How dare you Tubbs if you don't fall I will report you for manslaughter." Tommy threatened, Ranboo began to speak up watching Tubbo continue his climb. "That'd be a false report toms-" Tommy quickly interrupted "Then I guess I'll just have to kill you then boob boy and frame it on Tubbo!" Tommy ranted yet he still stayed on the first floor. Tubbo let out a loud groan and whipped around glaring at Tommy "Tommy I will murder you and throw you into the lake outside and leave you to be eaten bit by bit by the fishes if you don't shut the fuck up and let me climb up these stair." Tubbo stopped with a grin and quickly went up the stairs turning on a light. Tommy was the next one to climb up seeing a open room with four doors the floor changed from the dark oak into a birch oak checker pattern across the floor. The walls were now drywall however a pale white with a swinging lightbulb hanging on the ceiling. Ranboo quickly joined them staring at the rooms. "So are we going to go in or just stand here?" Ranboo question motioning to the rooms. Tommy groaned looking towards one of the doors feeling drawn towards it. It wasn't any different from the other doors except for a small barely noticeable indent. Tommy had no clue how he noticed it looking towards the other two boys who were arguing over the type of floor. "Guys shut up and pick a room." Tommy groaned as the two suddenly stopped and started laughing. "Yo-You-your telling us to shut up Tommy!" Tubbo laughed looking at the blond who now had his arms crossed unamused. "Mmh fine I'll just choose my room without you guys!" He turned on his heels and headed to the door lightly grazing the indent feeling the letters 'T.O.M.S A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.R.O.O.M.:.)!" Tommy looked at it curious. "Toms are you okay?" Ranboo asked walking towards the door next to his.  Toms flinched looking over at Ranboo, "Is it just me or is there an engraving here? "Tommy sighed as Ranboo rubbed his hand across the area looking shocked. " Hey tubs come feel this. " Ranboo called with Tubbo appearing from the side as he pushed the other two to the side swiping his hand over the door. With a shrug Tubbo looked over at Ranboo, "I don't feel anything big man i think you two are just imagining things." Tubbo walked over to the furthest door and opened it. "Holy Shit!" Tubs yelled staring into the huge bedroom. Tommy and Ranboo, quickly walked over both swearing seeing the size. Toms eyes widen and ran back to the original door and threw it open. "Holy fucking shit guys." Tom turned around with a large smirk showing the second large room Ranboo doing the same getting the familiar result to the other boys. "Soo I guess we hit the fucking jackpot on a house Jesús Christ!" Tubbo smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed by the boys moved the rest of their stuff into each room, built large pieces of furniture. The three boys messing around enjoying time with each other barely even being in their bedrooms. 

"Fuck you bee boy and your Golden Link!" Tommy yelled standing up with his Nintendo controller as he tried to throw a shell at the character driving in front of him. "Will you two dumbasses stop arguing like kids?" Ranboo laughed from the kitchen as he prepared dinner. "Fuck you boob boy I'm winning!" Tubbo boasted with a laugh as he passed the finish line as the words finish flashed on his side of the screen, with Tommy following close behind and dropping the controller to the floor. "Fuck you Tubs!" Tommy yelled pointing his finger at Tubbo. "Well maybe you should just get good asshole!" Tubbo laughed, "Will you two shut it dinners done come eat before i shove this spoon up yalls asses!" Ranboo threaten, the two boys dashed into the kitchen taking their seats at the table to be served a plate of spaghetti and meatballs. "Boo what is with you and spaghetti?" Tubbo sighed starring at the familiar plate. "Spaghetti that's why." Ranboo chuckled sitting down and almost downing the entire plate. Tommy smiled the room having a warm familiar feeling to it one he had never really felt before. He sucked it up and ate the spaghetti that Ranboo had cooked for the fifth night in a row claiming he's the only one with cooking abilities.  Tubbo and Ranboo continued to bicker while Tommy stayed silent confusing the other two boys. "Hey Toms? Are you okay?" Ranboo looked over with a small smile. "Yeah big man I'm fine I've just never felt like this in a long ass time." he chuckled picking at his food. "Awww is Tommy getting soft on us admit it you love us." Tubbo teased with a large grin. "No your both assholes who I want dead." Tommy joked taking a large bite of food. After the three had finish Tommy washed the plates but not without threatening the other two with a knife a few times. They all stayed up fairly late until Tommy and Tubbo decided they wanted to race to see who could get from the living room to Tubs room the fastest. In return Tommy slid into the wall trying to slide across the wood to beat Tubbo and falling through the wall and almost falling down a flight of stairs. "Holy shit Toms are you okay!" Tubs had grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the wood. Ranboo had dashed into the room checking on the two of them, "My god Tommy are you okay!" Ranboo slid on the floor looking tommy over then staring down the pitch black hole. "I'm okay guys shit was that fucking close where does that even lead too!" Tommy stared down . "I dunno man but i think that's something for another day lets get you up stairs." Tubbo sighed picking tommy up. "Hey! I don't need fucking carried like a god damn toddler!" Tommy fought hitting Tubbos back as Ranboo was laughing his ass off with Tommy quickly flipping him off.