Chapter 3

The morning sun glares through bright red curtains. Tommy groaned and rolled over pulling the blanket over his head. A loud knock interrupted him as he groaned more. A short bee boy rushed into the room basically screaming at Tommy to get up so he can help explore the newly discovered room. "Tommms get up I want to go down there and Boo is cooking." Tubbo whined flopping on top of the lump that was Tommy. "Tubbo let me sleep you jackass." He groaned pushing  Tubbo off. "Toms you have too your the one that made the mess." Tubbo argued grabbing Tommy's ankle and yanking him out of the bed. " Fuck you Bee boy!" Tommy screeched as he fell smack down on the floorboard. He stood up and immediately tackled Tubbo throwing him back against the wall as the two boys laughed. Tommy finally stood up holding a hand out for the other. He quickly grabbed his phone off the charger and followed Tubbo out of the room.  The two started down the stairs the newly opened hole standing out at the end of the way debris still on the ground. "So whos' going in first?" Tommy asked shyly starring into the abyss flicking his phone flash light on, shinning it into the hole. "I say you should bitch boy." Tubbo smirked. "Hey...I'm not a bitch boy, bitch boy." Tommy smirked starting to head down the stairs lighting up the old stone. "Damn this is old" Tubbo drags his finger on the wall picking up a layer of dust he rubbed it on his shirt. "I don't know man the realtor didn't say shit about this during the tour." Tommy sighed continuing down the stairs leading only to a small one room area. Boxes covering the ground as small engravings covered the walls not one left without a piece. "What the actual fuck." The two said in unison as they looked around the room Tubbo going to the boxes opening one up while Tommy went to go trailing his hand over the markings. 'I heard there was a special place' Tommy looked at it confused while Tubbo pulled out random items from a box. Tommy kept moving his hand across the wall almost in a trance mumbling each word almost singing it like a song, 'With Wilbur Tommy Tubbo Fuck Eret.' Tommy looked at it confused "Tubs come read this." Tommy looked over concerned as Tubbo held a small stuff animal of a polar bear while having a green bucket hat on his head. He looked up and walked over quickly scanning the wall over immediately stopping at the line mentioning his and Tommy's names. "Toms...what the fuck is that." both stopped and continue scanning the walls till Tommy started singing the lines. "Our faith was strong but we lost the crown We run constantly as we're hunted down We turn our backs, and we look around At the land that we once called our home, L'Manberg..." Tommy sang in a creepy way as he looked around reading several lines as Tubbo joined as they each sang the final lines. "Its L'manburg" The two looked at each other as a cold breeze blew through the room, as the two shivered looking over at the boxes and each grabbing one and ran upstairs.