Dildo Date

"I don't know why you came with me if you're refusing to help."
Carol rolled her eyes as she watched her lover dig through a dumpster in search for a sex toy. "I came" she said, sighing, "because I wanted to spend time with you." Luxy re-emerged from the trash. "Spend time with me? You....you want to spend time with me?" Carol blushed a little and nodded. "Well, yeah. I mean you're...you're my boyfriend, of course I wanna spend time with you." Luxy smiled. "Boyfriend...you've never called me that before." He stepped out of the trash can. "Boyfriend..." he said again. "And here I thought we were just friends with benefits." Carol raised her eyebrows. "Seriously? Friends with benefits?" Luxy nodded as he dug through some piles of trash on the street. "Yep. I mean, you never really...we never really made it official or anything." "How do you mean?" "Well, we never went on any dates." "We're on a date right now." Luxy looked up from the trash pile. "This? A date?" "Well, yeah. Me and you, talking, spending time together..." She trailed off. The two remained silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. Finally, Luxy spoke. "You know, it'd be a better date if you were helping me out." He said jokingly. Carol laughed and gave him a light punch on the arm. "You're an idiot." Luxy chuckled. "Well, maybe I am." His eyes met hers, and he smiled. "But I'm your idiot."

Note:
OMG THEM. I ship these two so much that I had to make a oneshot book for them. Especially since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who does ship them.
Anyways, this is the first of many stories about them 💙🩵

Follow me on Instagram:
@ goblin.girl__

Photoshopped Art by @izzygetsbored on Instagram!