Immediately following Dildo Noir

*This oneshot is set following the events that occur after the video Dildo Noir, which also happens to be the last we've seen of them 😭 hopefully Brandon plays them again (and makes their relationship canon)**

"Well, now that we've doxed these Adam-&-Eve buying fuckers, what now?" asked Luxy, lighting a cigarette.
"We've done everything we set out to do. So nothing, I suppose." Luxy was silent. Carol sighed. "Well, it was nice knowing you, Luxy. Goodbye." She turned to leave, but Luxy grabbed her arm. "Wait! Will I.....ever see you again?" Carol raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Luxy let go of her arm and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Well, it's just that...I really...uh..." he stammered, trying to put into words how he felt. Then he shrugged. "You've just....grown on me, I suppose." His eyes met Carol's. She blushed slightly.
"Well, uh, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad....to see you every now and again." "You could come around my shop. I sell sandwiches." "Sandwiches? In a sex store? That's very unsanitary." "Business is business." Carol sighed again. "Oh alright, I suppose I can come tomorrow afternoon or so." Luxy winked at her. "It's a date." And he turned away.  Carol's face went redder than Bryce Tankthrust's heels. "A-a date? I never said anything about dating you!!" Luxy smiled and pretended not to hear her as we walked away.

Notes:
This is basically my headcanon of how they started dating. As I said in the beginning, the Dildo Noir video was the last time Brandon played them, they haven't been back since 😭. I miss them so much, I absolutely ADORE these two (I'm kin Luxy and I'm a Carol simp) and them together is one of the best things to grace his channel (imo)
Thank you for reading 🩵💙