•<{Chapter o7}>•

[There's a lot of humidity here… and you can feel the effects. Joke aside, you shouldn't stay here. Humidity is the perfect environment for bacteria AND viruses. plus they linger longer in the air because of it.

But if you do leave…

"Nightmare" will become angrier.

What's up with those names?
Killer, Dust, Horror, Error, and Nightmare?
Are those actually their names or just pseudonyms? And why are they so emo-like? Maybe you should have asked "Killer" before he left.

You heard the creaking of an opening door far away before hearing someone walking down the stairs.

You hoped that it was "Killer", while knowing that it was him.

You heard the step getting closer, while the dripping sounds also got nearer.

Your hope shattered and your reasoning won again.
The embodiments of negativity arrived.

He changed from a prince to a normal dude.
Switched his blouse with a jacket and t-shirt, His pants with a short, His boots with tennis shoes.
A bit disappointing.]

«- …I see that you have "broken free".

  - ………

  - I came here… to talk with you.

  - ………

  - I'll give you a chance to wake up again…with your body intact.

  - ………

  - I noticed that your aura has grown exponentially. So I'll say that you are more than a simple human, are you?

  - ………

  - here's the deal :
I'll let you stay here, since your AU has been destroyed beyond repair. You'll live here with the others, under my roof.

  - ………

  - In exchange you'll work under my commands.

  - ………»

[So your world is destroyed, huh?
The deal is good, you'll have accepted… but there is something missing.]

«- “My sister

  - ..? What sister?»

[Yeaaah, maybe you should have added a bit more context.]

«- “the girl that was with me is my sister

  - oh… the one that got caught by Error… what about it?

  - “is she safe

  - I see… you won't accept the deal until you are sure of the safety of your sister, right?

  - “right”»

[He stayed silent. What now? Is he actually going to keep your sister safe or just torture you away?

He stayed silent thinking, while observing you.
Okay… he might refuse to make a deal. You have to give him a reason to do so.

You stand up and get closer to the bar.]

«- “I will join your team in exchange for you to keep my sister somewhere safe until her 30th birthday.