•<{Chapter 1o}>•

[You wake up by the sounds of knocking. Before hearing someone talking.]

« Hey, are you awake..?»

[Sometimes, you wish to hit the people that asked that…and ask them if they are hurt. you walked to the door and took a minute to fully wake up. They knock again, so you open the door and met up with Dust]

«- Hey… do you want to have dinner with me..?

  - “How romantic of you”

  - ah… no, I meant if you wanted to eat with me… Killer already ate…

  - “why didn't you join him”

  - Nightmare was there too…»

[Huh. Guess you're eating with Dust only.

He also asked you to hold his hand so he could teleport both of you to skip the staircase.

As you held his hand –you felt like you were holding some toddler hand– everything went black, to then be at the end of the stairs. He quickly mentioned how down at the dungeon, there were some anti-magic that Nightmare has installed; Some of them have big covering surfaces and unluckily one of those was under the dining area.

You both go separate ways, one to the dining room and one to the kitchen.

With the little direction that Dust gave you, you arrive at the dining place.

Big and Luxurious.

The table was probably for 30 people to sit around, yet they were only four? You excluded.

You Choose one of the end of the table to sit and wait; Dust told you to go and wait for him while he'll get the food.

You waited a few minutes later before he came back with two plates. He stood… before giving your plate.

Mashed potatoes with celery and steak.

A reimagined classic of mashed potatoes, green peas and sausage.

He chose a chair next to you.

And like that you two started to eat, in silence. You could feel like he took a look at you and stared, because of his hoodie, you couldn't exactly catch him in the act, though you wondered why..?]

{CHANGING P.O.V}

{P.O.V CHANGED TOO: 

•Murder!Sans•}

[We were just eating. I personally prefer to eat with someone other than my brother; he can be very annoying when I'm alone. He was currently commenting about them. Their appearance, their personality, their disability, and of course their aura, even I am curious about it.

It is weird… their aura is so… oppressing… I don't know what's worse… Nightmare’s one or theirs?

They haven't been in the same room for me to guess… but Killer said theirs is worst ; he described it as it reeked of death. He spent quite a lot of time with Nightmare… so he probably knows best..?

Who cares…

I got paralyzed… they were sitting in his place… they do kind of fit… but they’re better…… right..?