Chapter 1

Thick clouds passed by the scorching sun bringing some shade now and then to the young girls standing in a long line that leads to the audition room of JYPE.

Well I'm one among them too, coz who would miss a golden opportunity that could get you see your idols up close, live with them and moreover have them try impressing you. Definitely not me, I'd rather let my soul wave my body goodbye due to dehydration by standing under the bright sun for hours rather than missing such an awesome opportunity.

I joined the queue around 9 in the morning just few minutes after the company released an article about an open audition to fans of Straykids, to select a candidate for a variety show of skz.

But guess what I'm still at least the 100th person in line and the queue still tails behind me, with atleast another 100 young and younger girls.

No brekky or no lunch yet I still felt so energetic, must be the power of love ♡.....

It was around 3 pm when it was my chance to enter the company. The cold breeze of the air conditioner welcomed me at the entrance and made my hair stand up. I fell so refreshed for real.

As I entered the company, a staff guided me to a room where many girls were seated randomly, writing down something on a paper.

And when I was handed a form too, I comfortably settled at a corner and read the form to be filled.

Somehow I was so thrilled just by reading the application form. Grabbing my pen, I started filling up the form with excitement bubbling within me.

As a half Korean myself who just settled in Seoul not more than a month, I was pretty much happy about the fact they had the form in English. Probably thanks to Felix and Bang Chan.

Conveniently filling up the form, I handed it to a staff who was collecting the sheets and piled them up in a side of her table

Conveniently filling up the form, I handed it to a staff who was collecting the sheets and piled them up in a side of her table. With that, I went back to my apartment and crashed on the bed ordering a take out on my way.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Greeted by my phone's ringtone, my day started. Picking up the call still half asleep, I answered the caller. "Kim Eunji-ssi?" A lady's voice questioned.

"Yeah, that's me." I answered in my hoarse voice, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Hello! Eunji-ssi, I'm Lee Daeun from JYP Ent. I have called you to inform that your application has been shortlisted by our company." She informed and I could only gasp as her reply.

I could hear her soft chuckle for my reaction before she continued "We request you to come to the company today before noon for the interview session. Thank you." With that said she hung up the call while I was still stuck in disbelief and joy.

Snapping outta my trance, I sprinted off the bed and rushed to do my morning chores and got myself groomed for my visit to JYPE again.

Walking down the hallway of the company following the staff that guided me, I was led into a different room than before. And in the room were seated two men and a lady, with pen and notepad with them.

The lady looked at a sheet and at me. "Kim Eunji-ssi?" She questioned to confirm my identity. And with my nod as her reply she scanned the application form again.

"So you're 24 y/o? Can we see your National ID card for age proof?" I was smart enough to guess this question from them, that I grabbed my citizen ID card, that was sleeping in my desk, before I left home.

When I handed her the card, she looked at it and jotted down the details on her notepad.

Meanwhile the man in the extreme right questioned me. "So, Eunji-ssi seems like hyungline of straykids is your bias line?"

Keeping my calm posture, I nodded a little. "Lee know is my bias. Chris, Changbin and Hyunjin are my bias wreckers." I subtly corrected him.

The man in the middle who silently kept observing me, bent forward placing his hands on the table. "Can you brief about the reason you've mentioned?"

I don't know why I felt a little nervous when my brain was comprehending the words to express. I felt my lips dry and felt like something was choking my throat.

It completely felt like someone was asking me to reveal my true self. The actual real me, no adulteration from society.

Might sound like I'm exaggerating but that's how I felt at that moment and please don't ask me why, coz I'm not sure either.

"Okay so I personally think that Lee know and I are very similar. Cold looking but warm within. Domineering and intimidating aura, sharp gaze with a soft heart." I calmly stated.

The man in the middle looked intrigued with my answer. I don't just guess it, I'm certain of it coz his eyes really lit up with a little surprise.

I'm so damn sure he didn't expect, he would let his face express his surprised reaction. And there was me trying hard not to throw my judgemental gaze on him.

His lips curved into a subtle smirk as he asked "So what about BangChan, Changbin and Hyunjin then?"

I for sure knew, he's challenging me to come up with valid points to justify my reason written down.

"Changbin, he reminds me of my younger self and I am a loud kid too. Hyunjin, it's about his judgemental gaze when he's not pleased with the other person, I mean...well at least he doesn't fake it. And yeah I get called Dramatic Queen by my friends."

"And lastly about Chris, it's his knack with words. He can just call anyone dumb straight to thier face without actually offending them or maybe they don't even realize it." I lightly grazed my nose tip with the back of my bent forefinger in an attempt to hide my snicker.

The man in the middle couldn't hold back his chuckle after my explanation now. "Alright, I get it. So what about the maknae line?" He questioned with an amused smile.

Just the thought of Hanie, Lixie, Minnie and Innie, my heart melted. "They are like my babies. I mean they just make me want to protect them from any of the world's harm." My lips curved into a softest smile I could ever pull.

☆★☆

Hi hi cutie pies!

First of all I'm not a pro stay, so don't come at me if something offended you.

And if you still wanna argue, the 4 walls of your home is all ready.

By the way I'm not sure if you guys noticed, the phone number mentioned is actually the special dates of skz and stay.

(Please don't try dialing the number. If it's anyone's actual phone number, it's purely coincidental.)

Lastly to those who enjoyed reading, don't forget to vote and leave your comments😉