Chapter 3

Its been hours since I moved into this villa in Hannam-dong, where  the filming of the skz show would commence, once the boys arrive.

The whole villa that was so noisy busy and packed now feels a little too quiet for my liking.

I slumped onto the couch sighing. 'I really wish the staffs could've stayed a bit longer or atleast until the boys arrived.'

I was so bored and the eerie feeling of being the only alive and lurking being in this giant villa bugged my mind constantly.

Locating where the camera is, I walked towards it. "I'm taking a stroll nearby until the boys come. The silence is too much for me to bear." I whispered to the camera so it reaches the one monitoring me through it.

Wasting no more time, I grabbed my purse and coat as I sprinted my way out. Breathing the fresh air by the river, I took careless relaxed steps along the shore of the water body.

The bubbly children that came with thier parents, the lovey-dovey couples, students, the joggers, the walkers and thier pets made the place feel so lively.

"Much better than that isolated villa" I mumbled to myself taking a satisfied breath as I skipped my way to the steps. Sitting on the steps, I watched the people having thier relaxing time by the shore.

Amongst them, was this one old man with a walking stick in one hand and the leash of his dog in the other taking a stroll by the shore, from a distance to get my attention as his dog resembled Kkami. The cute dog, guided his owner with his adorable quick tiny steps wailing it's tail and his eyes observing the people around him.

As everything seemed so beautiful, I smiled to myself registering this beautiful memory very keen in my mind. 'I wish I don't forget this evening I spent in Han river.' I softly smiled hugging my arms. The weather did get cold suddenly.

I wanted to go home, but the thought of being alone again until the boys' arrival by 8 pm, made me want to stay here for some more time.

Pondering about how long I could stay here, I grabbed my mobile to check the time and it was almost 7:30 pm.

"Time to go."  I cooed in little and stood up to walk my way back to the villa.

Just as I turned around, I heard a dog bark followed by an old man's voice asking the dog to go with him. Wondering what happened, I looked at the direction from where the dog's bark came from.

The dog I adored a few minutes ago, was staring it's way at the river barking. And the way he acted seemed quite abnormal, given how collected and relaxed he seemed moments ago.

I should say the curiosity got it's best out of me, that I walked towards the dog and his owner. "Ajhussi, do you mind me petting your dog?" I calmly asked the old man.

"Yeah sure. Just be careful. I mean he's well behaved but I don't know what has gotten into him, that he is acting weird now." The blind man softly spoke.

"Aww my boy, what happened? What's wrong?" I talked to the little friend as I squatted in front of him. The little guy was so welcoming that he wagged his cute sized tail at me while I patted his head.

He let me pet him few seconds, before he looked at the river once again and began barking. He looked at me then at the river and barked softly as if he was trying to convey something.

"Is anything over there, little guy?" I inquired him furrowing my eyebrows. He barked once and stared at the river again.

"Wait let me check, alright?" I informed him and stood up walking to the edge of the shore. Since it was getting dark, I couldn't see clearly what was in the water. But I did have a hunch that something was in there.