2 (:

-Felix POV-

After a long tiring day of getting yelled at by unhappy customers and hit on by the odd creep.
It was finally time to go home and rest since tomorrow I had to get up early to go to work, again.
I wanted to just go home to my sad little one bedroom apartment and go to sleep but no, of course not because that's when I remember what I agreed to earlier this morning, and I know that there's no chance of getting out of it now that I've agreed to it.

AND OF COURSE I'M THE DRIVER WHEN I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO BE!!!

Anyway, I meet Han at my car where we usually meet so I can drop him off at his place and then continue to mine, but this time we headed in the opposite direction, to the luxurious apartment Hyunjin calls home, which is where Hyunjin and Jeongin are waiting for us to arrive so we can go to this casino, or whatever it is.

If you can't tell, I do not want to be going but I know that all my friends want me to and i have to admit that I have been a little stressed lately with work and all.

As I arrive outside of Hyunjin's apartment complex I wait patiently while Han -whose sitting in the passenger seat next to me- is so excited that he kicks his feet around like a child going to the park or getting ice-cream. It was a bit annoying but I couldn't bring myself to confront him because I know he is excited to get his mind off of Joey.

Finally after what felt like years, Hyunjin and Jeongin make their way outside and to my car.

"HIIIII" Han yells as they get close to my car.

"IM SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT"

Jeongin jumps up and down like an adorable fox pup. Hyunjin just stays quiet with a wide smile plastered onto his face as he looks at Jeongin.
Hyunjin and Jeongin make it into the car. I start the car once I see that everyone is buckled in and ready to go. If I'm being honest maybe I am just a tiny winy bit excited.

.............................................................

Just like the other chapters this sucked but it's ok because........ no I don't have an excuse I just suck at writing. And I apologize for the Grammer it's probably confusing to read because the Grammer isn't good but I'll fix as much as I can pick up on considering my IQ is most likely below average. EEK I RAMBLED AGAIN SORRY!!! Btw I'll try and make the chapters longer from now on.