8 (:

-Chan POV-

The whole drive was filled with me staring at Felix out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't in a creepy way, Felix just looked so surreal, the light was shining on his face which highlighted his freckles and his eyes shone in the light.

"Channie, why do you keep staring at me?" Felix questioned

I feel my face get red out of embarrassment of being caught

"I wasn't staring at you!"

"Hehe ok whatever you say Channie"

THAT GIGGLE JFERVUFJUF

After 5 more minutes of driving and listening to Felix talk about whatever came to his mind, we arrived.

"Ok let's go-"

"FELIX STOP RUNNING" I say as Felix sprints to the shop.

"HURRY UP CHANNIE IM HUNGRYYY"

"FINE IM COMING"

How the hell does he have so much energy?!

"Ok you go get snacks and I'll get chocolate chips?" I suggest

"Why do we need snacks?"

"We are going to have a movie day all day.... if you're free, you don't have to it's ok if yo-"

"Channie I'd love too!"

I sigh in relief, I really didn't want him to reject me. Wait.... he trusts people really quickly, we only met last night and he's already agreeing to spend a whole day with me?! It's a good thing though, I can spend more time with him.

"Choose what snacks you'd like I don't mind"

"Ok I'll meet you at the checkout"

And with that Felix speed walked off with a skip in his step.
I smile slightly while watching his blonde hair bounce as he hastily walked off.

Once I get the chocolate chips I make my way to the checkout.
I see that Felix isn't there so I decide to search the snack isle for him.
I hear someone yelling as I get closer to the snack isle.
Felix couldn't be connected to this... could he?

As the isle cane into view my suspicions were right.
There was a male who looked in his 40s yelling at Felix. Felix's back was to me but I could tell that he was shaking. I couldn't make out what the man was saying, but by Felix's body language it wasn't good.

Before I could step in and ask what was happening and defend Felix, the male raised his hand and struck Felix across the face. Felix fell to the ground from the impact and curled into a ball sobbing.
My blood is boiling as I run up to the man and before he could react I leave a solid punch to his nose and it starts to bleed profusely. He swings at me but I react and dodge it, the man stumbled and I took the chance and kicked him in the stomach.
He fell to the ground clutching his stomach groaning.
I run to Felix who's in a ball on the ground and scoop him up into my lap.

"Felix are you ok?"

"Ch-channie my ch-cheek hurts"

I look down to see his cheek with a deep red handprint on it.

"I know, but don't worry I'll buy ice for and then we'll get out of here and watch movies and eat snacks to make it feel better, yeah?"

Felix nods

"Can you walk?" I ask with concern laced in my voice

"Y-yeah" Felix says with a broken voice due to him still crying

"Ok come on"

I help Felix up and put my hand around his waist. I know that he can walk five but I'm still worried.