10 ):<

!!!murder🤷!!!

-Chan POV-

Thud

"Owwwwww"

I run at full speed to where Felix disappeared from my view.

"Felix?" I say while rounding the corner.

I look around but don't see Felix.

"Lix?" I say again getting increasingly concerned.

"FELIX" I now yell.

"What the fuck is happening Chan?" I hear someone say from behind me.

"Oh my god, Felix you scare- Seungmin?" I turn, only be faced with my neighbour Seungmin and not Felix.

"Seungmin, have you seen the blonde guy that you've seen with me?" I ask frantically.

"Yeah, I saw him walking outside holding hands with some guy with blue hair. Why?" As Seungmin says that I feel my blood run cold.

"Seungmin. This is very important. Where did they go?" I ask while grabbing both of his shoulders.

"I only saw them go outside, then I went back to what I was doing" Seungmin says in a confused voice.

"Shit" I say under my breath before sprinting past Seungmin.

"Bye?" I hear Seungmin say, confised.

I run to the street and look around frantically for Felix.

"FELIX" I yell, making people on the street turn to me.

"CHANNIE" I hear Felix's familiar voice yell.

I whip my head around to the direction I heard Felix. I see the man with blue hair press a visible gun into Felix's side and whisper something into his ear.

I see fear wash over Felix face and his eyes start to fill with tears.

"CHAN"

I get ready to run towards their direction but as I'm about to take a step i hear a deafening boom and my whole body getting launched into the building beside me.

My ears are ringing and my view is blurry but I can make out Felix getting pushed into a car and speeding off.

"Felix" I whisper with the rest of my power, and then it all goes black.

-Felix POV-

I run ahead of Chan because he's old and slow. I run around the corner giggling because I'm so excited.

Next thing I know I'm flying through the air and bracing myself for impact.

Thud

"Owwwwww" I whine in pain.

I feel myself being picked up to stand on my feet.

"Channie?" I question, not being able to make out who it was.

"Let's go" I get pulled forwards by my wrist and clumsily walk.

I look to my right to see a puppy-like guy looking at me curiously.

I stand up straight and steady my steps.

"Chan?" I ask while looking up at the person. They look taller then Chan but it could just be the angle I'm looking from.

"Yes princess" I hear the person Snicker.

Then it dawns on me.

That's not Chan

I try to pull away from the unknown person but they just tighten their grip.

"Don't fight" they say in a low voice.