New Life (End)

【My Darling Keke, welcome back to the System Space.】

Shang Ke was distracted for a moment and spent five seconds to calm himself and organize his memories. After that, he finally processed what the System had called him. First it was "Host", then "Dear Host" and finally "Darling Keke". The way he was being addressed was becoming more and more intimate.

【My Darling Keke, you have completed all the cursed reincarnations. From now on, you will enjoy normal reincarnations.】

"What do you mean by normal reincarnations?"

【It means that you will not be limited by curses or missions. You can freely live and complete your dream life.】

Shang Ke's eyes lit up, feeling that his hard times are finally over and he will be rewarded. He sighed loudly to express his pleasure.

【My Darling Keke, would you like to reincarnate now, or would you like to play in the System Space for a few years? The System will offer you all sorts of amusements for your pleasure~~】

Shang Ke carefully thought it over and made up his mind, "Then I'll stay and play for a few years."

He had long known that the System was a piece of Chen Xiao's soul. It was because of this fragment of his soul that he and Chen Xiao had a chance to change their fates, despite their many meetings and separations. As a part of his lover, Shang Ke will naturally love it as well.

【Okay ( ^_^ )~~】

Shang Ke stayed in the System Space for three years, playing with the fragment everyday either by fighting monsters or learning skills. Time passed quickly.

When he returned to the cycle of reincarnation, Shang Ke finally understood what the System meant by a "normal reincarnation".

Everything started anew, he once again became a newborn baby, just starting his life. The only thing that was different was that he still had his previous memories.

While lying in the infant room, Shang Ke boredly asked the System mentally, "Can I choose to seal my memories?"

【You can, would you like the omnipotent System to seal Darling Keke's memories?】

"...No, no need. I was just asking out of curiosity."

【Okay, if Keke needs it, you can summon the System at any time. The System guarantees to settle any memory worries for KeKe painlessly.】

Shang Ke: Are you role playing as a surgeon? Even going as far to say painlessly...

Taking advantage of his abundant free time, Shang Ke started to gather information from the System on the basic situation of this world. This was a beautiful ability-user planet. They had many natural resources, developed technology and ability-users that make up one percent of the world's total population. Every ability-user awakens something different, and most of them were non-battle types. Most of them were life or technology abilities that can be used in every field of study.

Abilities were usually awakened within three months of being born, so in that period of time, newborn babies would be left in a special infant room that can detect the awakening of any abilities.

Shang Ke was currently two months old and there was no sign of him awakening any ability. But he did not care, this world did not discriminate against ordinary people, anyone can still shine without an ability.

The infant room would have new infants being sent in everyday, while there were also many infants who stayed their three months and were taken home by their parents.

Shang Ke lived his life drinking, pooping, sleeping and what he thought the most of was whether or not his man had been born yet. If he has, where was he born at, what did he look like and was he still so scummy?