Chapter 4

Arnav POV
As soon as I entered the library study room, it went quite. All eyes repositioned their sight on me as usual.... And I got uncomfortable again as usual... I mean I wanted their attention when I would have done something good but apparently I am too handsome and cute for girls and I am a challenge for the boys that they want to beat me to prove themselves stronger...

I mean yes I am smart and good in sports but that doesn't mean they need to stare more like ogle  at me like that. They could very well just continue with their work.

Rolling my eyes, I went towards those three idiots who wanted to come here rather than our hostel room to study. I mean it's more comfortable than this paradise...  where everyone around you literally freaks you out..

I sat down on the chair. Our table had four with equal length and breadth making it neither too big nor too small... I got my laptop out and started to work.

You see me and my friends are already working on our project as app developer freelancer. Like developing an app for a company on contract bases without actually being employed.

We stated this from the start off second year. This one is biggest we have achieved so far.

We thought this would give us an exposure of the outer world, we could get some experience, we could get our pay and also help us gaining some contacts before we actually come out on our own.

Apparently, our hostel room gave them boring and lazy vibes rather than energizing them so they thought they could come here for inspiration.

Huh!!! They sure thought I am a fool not knowing them properly. They are probably here to get attention for female species rather than so called inspirational vibes...

Whatever... I just want to complete my progress for today and get out of here.

"Guys! Suno yeh maine taiyaar kiya hai. Preview dekh kar batao kaisa hai? ” asked Abhinav turning his laptop towards us. Each of us gave our thoughts and inputs towards his work which he accepted and told he will surely work upon them.

It took us three hours to complete today's set of work. You see, we like to schedule our work for everyday and work according to it. Actually it was Raunak's style. Being together for more than a year, you kind of adapt each other's habits.

We all started packing out stuff when Jay asked with excited voice, “Toh aaj hum kaha jaa rahe hai?? ” which made me confused as I don't remember us planning something, “Kyu kya hai aaj?? ” I asked with my eyebrows lifted.

“Kyu?? Aaj kuch nahi hoga toh kya aap maha purush nahi aayenge?? ” asked Abhinav sarcastically. Which made me roll my eyes at him. After an year you really pick habits of your friends. Look at him being just like Jay.

Jay had a smirk hearing Abhinav's response as if he was a proud father. This duo I tell you.

I didn't replied. Just looked at Raunak who I know will clear my doubt. “ Kuch nahi hai aaj! Kafi din ho gaye bahar gaye isiliye” he responded with a small and calm voice unlike Jay and Abhinav's.

That duo really need to pick this habit of Raunak, but on the the other hand I don't want them to. You see they are our entertainment, if they shut down I might just lose my sanity, but they don't need to know these facts.

“Toh kaha jaa rahe hai hum? ” asked Jay again looking towards Raunak and Abhinav cause he know I'll be ok with anything.

"Gurgaon mi Amusement Park khula hai naya... Rides bhi hai, wahi chalte hai. ” Said Abhinav with an enthusiastic super energetic voice to which Jay replied with similar tone, “Yesss!!! Chalooo” throwing his fisted hand upwards.