Chapter 13

ARNAV'S POV

It's been few days to that night in front of the canteen and yesterday's event. It's still early in the morning, which is why I am having a few peaceful moments.

Par wo jaa kaha rahe the ya kaha se aa rahi thi...??? Wo jagah campus se kitna dur hai, karne kya gaye the wo?? Kya main zyada curious ho raho ho?? Kya yeh aachi baat hai??..... Huff!!! Kya karu main ab???........

She's not even that active on social media that she would post anything.

Yes I did follow her with a second account on insta. My first account name actually leaked out in our college and every one knows also it has some free-lancing post which I did although out the years.

It's not that I don't want people to know of my liking towards her... It's just I don't want her to feel shy or awkward or something....

"Good morning yaar" Jay exclaimed with a huge smile....

Huff.... Shanti katam hui.....

I wished him back..... And he went to freshen up....

One thing I like about our dorms is that we have a bathroom attached to the rooms....

No long queue's..... No waiting.... No getting late..... No smell....

I look towards the bed section to see Abhinav going through his phone and Raunak laying on his back , eyes open.

It's our rule. First woke up, first serve... In terms of using bathroom.

I turn towards my laptop on study table. Going through some codes, when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Kya hua?? " I asked still facing my laptop.

"Kal tune jo kiya wo kyu kiya?? Raat ko bhi tune baat tak ki.... " Abhinav replied sitting on his bed facing me.

"Raat ko?? Raat ko kya hua??? Mujhe kyu yeh baat nahi pata?? " Questioned Jay coming out of bathroom fully freshed.

Raunak is as un-interested as he always is.

I glared at Abhinav trying to intimidate him into not revealing whatever... But but... He doesn't care... He said each and everything while romanticizing the story.

I go back to the same evening.

When she held onto my shoulders... Heyy Mahadev.... I wanted to hug the hell out of her....

No one knows how much of self- control it took of me to not freak her out....

When I saw her standing at the bus stop, I noticed few creepy guys at her back looking at her with lust in their eyes.

I know how guys think. I am a guy too. I know to read their eyes like an open book.

When I dropped her off, well I didn't want to. I wanted to be around her more but she won't like that., I tried searching for an excuse to be with her more but couldn't come up with anything.

I came out of my thoughts with someone shaking me...

I looked up to see Jay!!

I rolled my eyes....

"Tujhe pata... Inn kuch dino mi Tu Jiya ke aas paas jitna hai na, utna pichle *dhead* saalo mi maine kisi ladki ko tere aas paas nahi dekha!!! " Said Jay with a serious tone.

(You know... In just a few days you have talked to Jiya more than you did with any other girl in last one and half year)

"Baat toh sahi hai". Abhinav added.